twenty-six

excuse mistakes <3

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍.ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"you really flew down here just to see me" ameera pouted, poking her lip out, looking over at sariyah.

"of course. your like my bestfriend now" she laughed as ameera smiled.

"but ever since you left malaysia been acting weird and fake as fuck" sariyah shook her head as ameera furrowed her eyebrows, lifting herself from the couch a little.

"what you mean?" she mumbled then placed her hand over her 7 month old belly, feeling her son kicking.

"first thing, she's dating jaylen and to be honest they're ugly as fuck. they was doing the most at graduation. damn near about to fuck in the halls while everyone was just tryna chill and take pictures with their families and shit" she huffed.

"wait hold up.. malaysia? like malaysia brooks? malaysia?" ameera asked and sariyah nodded.

"why is she dating my ex" she pointed to herself and sariyah shrugged. "i just told you, she was acting all weird since you left BR."

"she always gave me weird vibes though.. i should've knew anyways" ameera scoffed as sariyah nodded in agreement.

"its like shes dickmatized honestly.. i don't know what had gotten into her once her and jaylen had became a thing. i know the dick wasn't that good, like damn bitch" sariyah muttered causing ameera to let out a loud laugh.

"it really isn't. I've had better" ameera mumbled, twisting her lips to the side. "but um.. can you go get me some pickles and sour cream? its in the refrigerator and some ice in a cup-" sariyah cut her off.

"bitch you nasty" she stared at ameera in disgust as ameera dropped her eyes down at her belly. "remember im pregnant" she pointed and sariyah nodded.

"i know. that just sounds gross" she shook her head.

after that she got up from the couch, proceeding to get all the food ameera asked her to get.

ameera pulled out her phone, going straight to Instagram before snapping a quick video of her belly, swiping over to find a different color theme then adding the time and the day.

she posted it on her Instagram story, setting her phone down once sariyah passed her the cup of ice and a pickle jar with the sour cream on the side.

ジ