twenty-eight

excuse mistakes <3
(2 months later)

excuse mistakes <3(2 months later)

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"its cold as fuck" horace shivered, holding onto the baby carset causing ameera to giggle.

she looked down at the twins who's hand she was holding, entering the walmart.

"wait right here, im finna get a cart" horace pointed and ameera nodded.

a few seconds later he came back with the baby in the cart while he pushed it.

ameera felt a tap on her hand causing her to look down at alyssa."mh?" she hummed in response.

"can i get in? i don't want to walk" she smiled, showing the few silver caps in her teeth and ameera shook her head.

"no, come on"

alssya frowned, stomping her feet. "i don't wanna walk" she whined as ameera mugged her, giving her that glare

"stop right now" she rose one of her eyebrows, ayanna clutching onto ameeras hand.

aylssa pulled her hand away from ameeras, crossing her arms over her chest. "now"

ameera sighed, grabbing aylssa hand then letting go of ayannas. "go with your brother" ameera told ayanna.

ayanna nodded, walking over to horace then grabbing his hand.

ameera picked up aylssa, placing her in the cart as she chessed, clapping her hands. "gooo!" she told horace, peeking over her shoulder at him as he clutched his chest.

"well damn" he mumbled, rolling the cart around with one hand as the other held onto ayannas.

"what we getting first?" horace asked and ameera went to her notes on her phone.

"icecream" she muttered as he nodded.

"here ameera, watch the cart while me and ayanna go over and pick the icecream" horace suggested as ayanna smiled.

ameera nodded, gripping the cart in one hand as the other scrolled on her phone as they walked away.

"i wanted to go pick out some icecream too" aylssa sighed and ameera took her eyes off her phone, laughing softly.

"another time, okay?" she told her and aylssa nodded, a small frown on her lips.

ameera then swiped over to her camera on Instagram, snapping a quick video of the baby, adding a few hearts.

"aww" she pouted, bottom lip poking out as she watched over the video before posting it.