twenty-nine

excuse mistakes <3

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᥫ᭡
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"aint this yo baby?" joe asked, his eyebrow furrowed as kaiser pushed the phone away from his face.

"ion got no kids. so fuck you talkin' bout"

"just a few months ago you was talking bout how that girl who got exposed was pregnant and was saying it was yo baby? everytime i click on this hoe story she posting hella videos with a baby that resembled you and her both. alot" he told him then whispered the last part.

kaiser furrowed his eyebrows together a little, setting his blunt down. "wait hollon, show me again" he motioned for joe's phone.

joe let out a low laugh, passing kaiser his phone as his watched over the video of what looked to be a baby boy and a young girl.

"nah, ion see it" he mumbled passing joe his phone back as joe stared at him as if he was dumb.

"nigga is you dumb?" he blurted out.

"that baby don't look shit like me" kaiser smacked his lip, mugging joe.

"whatever man" joe shrugged, dropping the subject. "but who that li' girl is? ameera been popping pussy since she was 10 or sum?" joe joked as kaiser smacked his lips once more.

"that's ha sister" kaiser smacked the back of joe's head.

"oh, my fault" he busted out laughing as kaiser ashed his blunt letting out a low sigh. "mane show me the video again" he mumbled, turning his head back over to joe.

joe nodded, searching up her instagram since he had exited out the app a minute ago.

he tapped on her profile picture which sent him to her story.

he tapped through it a few times as kaiser furrowed his eyebrows a little. "wait hollon- go back" kaiser hit joe shoulder.

he tapped his finger on the phone, going back as a frown sat on kaisers lips.

"is that picture new or sum? she got her a nigga or something? why she look... happy" he asked as joe laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

"ion know. she do be posting hella video's with some nigga doe. like his @ nardowick or sum like that"

furrowing his eyebrows, kaiser took his phone out his pocket, sliding it open the going straight to Instagram

her searched up the name, scrolling through the dude's page, a frown still on his lips.

he then tapped on horace highlights with the name 'lil sis'. looking at all the post kaiser smacked his lips.