prologue

In the world of magic Vihokratana family dominated.

They were the most powerful wizard family in the magic world and one of the famous influential people in the human world.

Second to them are the Adulkittiporn, Sangpotirat, Phunsawat and Ruangroj.

Tho the Vihokratana were powerful family the other four were very close to them.

But they had one more family which was hiding it's the Techaapaikhun clan they are one of the powerful family too they are the only family that can see the future this is why they keep hiding and one more reason is they are known for their beauty and that's why why the vampires keep on trying to attack them so that they can turn anyone of them into vampire and become strong.

The thing that made everyone in the magic world to respect the Vihokratana's were their down to earth nature, they never showed their supremacy to the weak ones.

Whenever anyone try to hurt any of the wizard from different world, or attacking them they will have to face the Vihokratana's

This made everyone to respect them and love them upto the present, no one of the Vihokratana family had the pride that they rule magic world, they mingle with everyone as a common wizard

This family had the duty to protect the magic world.

Years years ago Lord Vihokratana saved all wizards from the vampires, witches which resulted him to be the protector of this world, gradually he became powerful and the duty to protect these wizards passed on from generation to generation

And with the human world Lord Vihokratana fell in love with a human whose family was the richest and powerful in human world, she knew who he was they both got married and this became the bond for human and wizard.

But they had to maintain their Secret around the human world to have peace in magic world.

Powers

Mind control/telepathy
The power to control minds of others and the power to mentally to communicate with others.
These power's are the rarest and most powerful ones. The users who posses this powers are the strongest, but as strong as the power is it have that strong weakness the one who posses these powers will have a very bad mental health.
They will have lots of night terrors, headaches, sleepless nights it's for the ones who have both of the powers together it was given in their magic book till now only lord Vihokratana had both the powers
They can sense auras and Only the Vihokratana family have either of this powers and nobody else in the magic world have them.

Precognition/probability manipulation
The power to look into the future but has its own limits. This power drains the9 users energy very fast, because of which this power is not used much by the users.
But since they are bounded by this power the users get small, glimpse of the future but they will loose most of their energy, tho they can see it, it won't be clear at all
Probability manipulation power to manipulate probability, luck and even the course of destiny itself this is why the Techaapaikhun family are still in hiding from the vampires and witches they are after this power so that they can be stronger

Healing/Resurrection
This power is to heal all the physical injuries and diseases. Resurrection is the power to bring the deceased back to life and the Phunsawat are the only ones who have this power, being a healer is common in magic world there are lots of them have it but not the resurrection only the blessed family have it.

Illusion manipulation/time manipulation
The power to create and shape illusion and the power to manipulate the time, stop, reverse, accelerate. But these powers are draining power too especially when it's related to time it takes lots of time to master this technique only Adulkittiporn family have mastered this power.

Omniscience/Clianvoyance
The power to posses absolute and infinite knowledge of everything. Clianvoyance is the power to acquire information using sight outside the normal range detection. The Ruangroj family who are scholars have these powers.

Reality wrapping/Energy manipulation
The power to manipulate reality. It is also one of the strongest power of all the powers but this was misused by many of the magic users so Lord Vihokratana sealed this magic years ago.
Energy manipulation is the power to generate, absorb and convert energy. Since the reality manipulation was sealed the remaining users started to use this but except for the Sangpotirat family who are well diversified in this power but they don't use the reality wrapping since it damages the users physically and mentally.

A/N

I don't know much about magic, these are my imagination I just tried I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. Let me know if I'm wrong somewhere do correct me and should I continue this story or drop out?