Chapter 22 - Babies?

It is a couple of days later and we are heading to Seattle Grace for our scan. The first time seeing our little bean. We are in the lobby waiting to be called by Dr. Robbins. Bucky takes my hand to calm both of us down. Then I see Dr. Robbins. 'Back so soon'

'What can I say I missed this place' We just laugh. 'I believe congratulations is in order' I smile still holding tightly on to Bucky's hand. 'Thank you. Oh this is my boyfriend and the father of our baby, Bucky' Bucky smiles as he shakes Robbins's hand. 'Hi, it is lovely to meet you and congratulations' Bucky nods, 'Thank you'

'All good then, right let's go and look at this little one then' We follow Dr. Robbins into the room. I sit on the bed while Bucky sits on the chair, his hand never leaving mine

'Right so before we start is there anything specific that I need to know'. I can't lie to her; I need to tell her everything for the safety of our little one. 'Actually there is. I was pregnant about 7 years ago and I had a little boy who died in an unexplained death when he was a couple of hours old. As a result of a difficult pregnancy and birth, I had to have an operation and they removed one of my tubes. I'm really not supposed to be pregnant so this little one is a miracle.'

'They really are. I am sorry to hear about that, Anya. How are you feeling?' She gives me a kind smile. 'Honestly, I am really scared but I am also excited' Robbins just nods. 'That is understandable. Right shall we meet this little one?' Bucky smiles, he like a kid at Christmas. 'God, I am really excited'. I can't help but laugh, 'I know, babe. We can tell' Robbins laughs as well.

This is it; we finally get to see the baby. Robbins puts the gel on my stomach and start looking at the ultrasound. Robbins smiles but she starts to look a little bit confused and worried. Oh no, please God let everything be ok. 'What is wrong?', Robbins looks at me and smiles. 'Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect with both babies'

I look at Bucky in pure shock 'Babies?', I start to cry. 'It's twins', we have two healthy babies. 'Yep, do you want to know the gender?'. I look at Bucky and we both nod, WE have discussed this before and we both want to find out the gender. 'Yes please, we would love to find out'

'Great, well congratulations you are having twin girls', I didn't think it was possible but I am crying even more happy tears than before. 'Oh wow', I look at Bucky, he is tearful as well. 'We are going to have two daughters.' He says before kissing me. I can't wait for this little journey to beginning. 'Our little family is perfect'