Chapter 41:The devil's voice

There was one day something happened I was trying to wake up Winifred but for some  reason he wouldn't woke up I thought that something was wrong but I just thought he was just sleeping but I hope he wakes up."
And I said " Winifred please wake up please don't tell me the devil is back again I don't want him anymore."
And Winifred woke up and said " Wha-what happened and how long was I sleep?"
And I said " All day what's wrong with you Winifred? Winifred go look in the mirror."
And devil said " Come to the dark?"
Embrace the darkness Winifred....! Awww what's wrong your scared that I'm going to hurt your wife.....! He's hah hah hah hah....!
Winifred said " Shut up you are not me I would never hurt Jessica and she loves me."
The devil said " Oh she Reeks of innocence.... Ahhh! At last I feed!"
Winifred said " Yelling leave me and my wife alone I don't need you anymore and your not taking over my body anymore."
The Devil said " The syphon....!"
Winifred said " What about the damn thing take it. It will make us complete."
I said " Winifred baby who are you talking to?"
And Winifred said " Nobody? Maybe I should let the devil take over my body that way I'll have more power over Jessica Gwa hah hah hah!"
Devil said " Yes that it take the syphon, give me it's power together we can become one and powerful."
And when I hugged A Winifred I heard the devil said " Keep this interesting for me Jessica."