Chapter 50: Secret

Lilith said " Mu hah hah hah!! Well I can take you back because my master wants me to bring you to him he wants you to be his demon wife but if you don't I will tell you a secret about your boyfriend and who use to work for....!"
I said " I don't care so go ahead and tell me anyway."
Lilith said " Did you know that your boyfriend use to work for my master he use to kill innocent people but he betrayed my master because he fell in love with a human woman like yourself that's why my master is in love with you also but ready to go to the under world where my master orders the dead there punishment he burns them alive they hate that the woman he rapes them and cuts there heads off.....!"
I said " OH MY GOD let go to me I have to get out of here I don't want to be your master's demon wife."
Lilith said " Your not going anywhere.....!"
And I said " I have powers and I'm not afraid to use them on you."
Lilith said " You don't have powers unless he bit you on the neck....!"
I said " Yes he did bite me on the neck.... Because I'm the vampire Angel."
Lilith said " No not that No....Noooooooooo!!"
I said " Now I can get out of here."
Gordon said " Where are you going....?"