Chapter 48: Lilith

And before Gordon died these was his last words before he died " I will become stronger than ever before and this time she will be mine forever if I have to take her away from you again and I will put my demon blood back in your arm again to be in control of Jessica that way you'll never be fully human......"
And Voodoo said " We've been warned Winifred if you see something that is not right take Jessica somewhere safe and make sure he doesn't put his blood into your blood stream no matter what happens be you."
And I said " Voodoo where are you going?"
Voodoo said " I'm going to heal myself until I finish healing and training my powers take her somewhere safe that way Gordon can't find you and her."
Winifred said " I won't let him take her anymore I promise her that she will be protected with my life."
I said " Winifred don't let him take me please I don't like him at all he is so demonic and evil."
Voodoo said " Winifred I think that I've found you and Jessica a place to be protected from Gordon I've have been to that place all the time when I was little girl when one of my best friend was one of Gordon's demons wait a second something doesn't feel right."
And I said " What's wrong Voodoo."
Voodoo said " I think my friend is coming her name is Lilith and I think she's coming to get you from Winifred you have to go now hurry get her."