Chapter 54: Tooking by Lilith

Gordon said " Welcome my dear this is my place do like it!"
I said " No I don't like it I only did this to save them because if I didn't do it you were going to kill them in front of me that's why now please let me go home please."
Gordon said " Never! Your mine this time and your not going anywhere your here with me forever you can never get out of hell you belong here with us you'll get use to it. It's not that bad down here but soon the would will be ours for the taken all the demons can come out and kill everybody and even the ones you love my dear."
I said " No, Noooooooooo!! don't do this I will not allow it Gordon you stop this now I will kill you I'm not what you think I'm, I'm a vampire Angel that's I can't have none of your babies that's why I could only have Winifred's babies not yours."
Gordon said " Noooooooooo!! this can't be your suppose to be demon wife."
I said " I'm sorry but this is going to hurt you more than me "
Gordon said " You BITCH!! " ( Loud boom)
Lilith said " MASTER!! you little bitch your not going anywhere because I just close the portal up you will never see your friend or boyfriend again."
I said " Yes I am because there right here your time is up for you Lilith."
Lilith said " Noooooooooo!! this can't be!!"