Chapter 53: Save your friend & boyfriend

So somebody is going to die I just that Winifred or Voodoo doesn't die because I would feel lonely if that happens.
And Gordon said " Now hand her over right now before I kill you and your friend in front of her now she'll come with me or else."
I said " Ok,ok fine.... I will come with you just leave them out of it please."
Winifred said " JESSICA!!! No!! don't want you guys to get killed ok I love you too."
I said " I'm doing this because I don't want you guys to get killed ok I love you too."
Voodoo said " Damn it she really didn't have to go with him."
Winifred said " What do we do now scene Jessica is gone with that devil son of a bitch!! I want to rip him to shreds I hate him I just wish he die when I kill him he will not come back this time but now Jessica went with him what are we going to do now Voodoo."
Voodoo said " There's got to be something that we can do to get her back."
Lilith said " Believe me she will enjoy her stay with my master as his devil wife in hell but you Voodoo your little friend thought that she had killed me but she's wrong I can't die because I'm already dead so you can't kill me but you get the point goodbye old friend Mu hah hah hah!!"