Chapter 43: Slapped in the face

I said " What do you mean open up your black heart? I mean your going to kill everything just don't kill me please."
The Devil said " Oh....! they will do my bidding but your soul is mine marry me and come with me we can release the demons all over the world....!"
I said " No we can't because I want my Winifred back just let him come back please...I hate you just leave me alone I'm running away from you because your just too demonic leave alone."
The Devil said " DAMNIT!! Look what you me do Argh.... AAAAAAAAAhh!!"
Winifred said " Jess....! Jess.....! I didn't mean to hit you like that I....I mean I'm really really sorry Will you forgive me
please."
I said " No just leave me alone I'm leaving you because of what you did and then you slapped me that's why we have to be apart from each other for right now until you understand why you slapped me in the face and power forces knocked me out into the wall."
Winifred said " Jess don't leave me please I won't do it again please just give me one more chance please."
I said " No I don't care about that I'm going to go stay at the cabin house where we had are honeymoon at after we got married so there."
Winifred said " But honey."
I said " Don't but honey me goodbye.... Winifred..."