Chapter 56: Destroy hell open portal to escape

But for some reason he does not want us to come save Jessica there's got to be away for us to get down there with no trouble are you ready to do this Winifred?"
Winifred said " Yes I'm ready to do this we have to save her or she's going to have to marry Gordon and get there before it does happen."
Voodoo said " Ok let's go."
So Voodoo and Winifred made a portal to hell again to come save me in time from getting married to Gordon I don't want to get married to him.
Gordon said " Well my dear are you ready to be my demon wife I just can't wait for the honey moon."
I said " No!! No!! I don't want to marry you I want to marry Winifred and it's like you don't want to marry Winifred but we're right you each other he's human again but he has still has power what does Winifred have that you don't."
Gordon said " The perfect girlfriend and I want you to be that girl for me you don't like me because I'm scary you'll get use to me."
Voodoo said " Stop!! right there let her go I will blow everything up here and even your home and Winifred grab Jessica so we can get out of the this place."
Winifred said " Jessica did he hurt you and anyways?"
I said " No, he didn't hurt me."