Chapter 42: Being took back

When I backed away from him I looked up at him.
And Winifred said" What's wrong why are you looking at me like that."
Winifred said " What are you trying to do to her leave her alone don't you hurt her."
I said " Winifred it said " She's mine..."
Winifred said " What does he mean by that is he going to hurt you if he is you have to run now and go far away from here as possible as you can because he's going to try to kill you now go don't look back just run."
So I thought to myself that is he the devil or am I having a nightmare?
So I heard a laugh and then he said " This is my dream for you...."
I said " Oh my god!! Oh my God!!! Oh my god!!!! Winifred it was you Y-you the devil?"
The Devil said " Gwa hah hah hah!! Hmm....! AhA come to me Jessica....!"
I said " No way I'm not coming near you because your not Winifred Y-you the devil."
The Devil said " Mu hah hah hah!! what's wrong don't be scared of me I'm not going to hurt you my darling."
I said " Stay away from me don't touch me because your not Winifred I don't want you to get me pregnant."
The Devil said " Trust me I'll be gentle it might hurt a bit Mu hah hah hah!! I want you to be my wife if you will OPEN MY BLACK HEART!!"