35 - The Night Before

You sigh and groan, throwing your head back against the mattress, closing your eyes in frustration. As you open them, you're met with a menacing smile on Howard's face.

"Was that a sigh I heard, nugget?" Howard asks sensually.

You couldn't help the smirk that creeped across your face "maybe." You reply.

He tilts his head, still smirking. He traces his fingers between your breasts, down your stomach and along the waistband of your underwear.

Your breath catches at the subtlety of his touch. Sending shock waves down your spine. Goosebumps coursing down your limbs.

Then his finger slide between the delicate fabric and your dripping folds. You feel yourself forgetting how to breathe, arching your back and lifting your pelvis to meet his touch.

Howard tuts in response to your movements, you feel harsh pressure with the ball of his hand against you, pushing your pelvis down.

"Do I need to remind you who you belong to Evelyn?" Howard leans down as whispers into your ear.

You bite your lip and shake your head.

"Speak my sweet." He states plainly as his nibbles your earlobe.

"No." You gasp out.

"Good. Now behave." He whispers as he plunges a finger in between your folds, then a second, stroking you between your clit and your hole.

"Always ready for me. That's my girl."

"How-how-ahhh!" You moan out, as you wrap a hand around the back of his neck and pull him to you. Your lips in a frenzied kiss, desperate to get any release from the teasing he was giving with his fingers.

As your tongue found its way into Howard's warm mouth, his tongue met against yours in a passion fuelled kiss as it deepened. At the same moment, he plunges two fingers into your hole, deep and hard.

Your head falls against the mattress again as you cry out. Your chest rising and falling rapidly as you were trying to catch your breath.

"Yes, God yes." You cry out.

"You feel amazing." Howard breathless says as he takes one of your breasts into his mouth once again.

His fingers plunging in an out of you, harshly. Going as deep as he could get them. The sloppy smacks of his palm against you telling you how desperate he was to feel you.

His thumb begins circling your clit, sending you into a daze. White lights, head spinning and you could feel your eyes rolling back as you grapsed the sheets beneath you.

The warmth and wetness of Howard's mouth on your breasts and his tongue flicking across your sensitive peaked nipples, with the harsh deep plunges into you and the circling of your soaked, heated clit pushed you over the edge into climax heaven.

"Howard!" You scream as you bite down on the back of your hand.

No sooner had you covered your mouth, your wrist was pushed against the bed.

"Do I need to tell you again Evelyn?" Howard smirks as he speaks, removing himself from your chest which was rising and falling faster than you could seem to breathe.

You furrow your brows slightly as he leans towards your ear, capturing your lobe between his teeth, scraping down before releasing it.

"Words, darling."

He plunges into you again causing you to cry out once again. Clasping your legs together, pulling a chuckle from Howard as he pulls his fingers free from you.