21. ThankYou Princess

*NOTE* Dedicating to jjbookworm because you vote on all the chapters so you must be enjoying it ;)

CLARKE:

Bellamy grabbed his bag and a fully loaded gun, and left me alone in the dark underground room. He said he needed some air and I guess it was right of me to let him have it, after all... We had both been through a lot lately regarding both the ground and each other.

I put the gun back up to my shoulder, standing in the way he had put me in before. The thought of his hands touching my body made me shiver... we had touched plenty of times before but that was different.

I slung the gun across my body, making sure it was secure.

Focus Clarke... point the gun at the middle of the cross and pull the trigger...

Pull the trigger Clarke

PULL IT

I pulled the trigger towards me, the bullet flying out making the gun hit back into my shoulder, pressing on the bruise that had started to form from last time.

I walked towards the sheet examining all of the holes, none of them close to the target... I had practised before Bellamy had left... and I still wasn't close. I was wasting ammunition on a sheet that could be used on Grounders.

Before Bellamy had left...

"Before Bellamy had left!" I exclaimed out loud to myself, my voice echoing in the hollow space.

Then, from out of nowhere, a hand was placed over my mouth and a voice whispered in my ear.

"Don't move a muscle Princess."

I tried to scream but a fist knocked against my temple and I fell to the floor.

BELLAMY:

I awoke, tied to a tree in the middle of a clearing... it was dusk when I woke, meaning it had been hours since I left the bunker. It was unclear who had taken me. I assumed it was the Grounder's as we were fighting a cold war if that's what you want to call it.

That was until I saw Dax stepping out of the shadows with my gun in his hands.

"Sorry Bellamy. I had to tie you up... cause let's face it... You're stronger than me, right?" He scoffed as he stood there, running his fingers round the curves of the weapon in his hands

"Dax... what is this?" I commanded, I wanted to know why he had my gun and why I was tied up.

"Well, The Exodus ship will be here in two weeks, meaning Jaha will be down here... and he will want to know who his attacker was instructed by. Shumway promised me my parents would be on the first ship... So if I have to kill you to see them then that's what I will do."

I was still confused by the words coming from Dax's mouth. He clearly saw the confusion on my face as he started to shout at me before I could ask again.

"Jesus Bellamy! JAHA WILL COME TO EARTH. YOU WILL SAY SHUMWAY ORDERED THE ATTACK. SHUMWAY DOESN'T WANT TO BE FLOATED. HE SAID IF I KILL YOU, MY PARENTS WILL BE ON THE SHIP. MEANING BELLAMY DEAD, SHUMWAY ALIVE, DAX AND HIS PARENTS TOGETHER." He said to me as if I were stupid.

He started to walk towards me... the gun pointed at the middle of my head.

"I never liked you anyway Bellamy, thinking you can just rule the camp... you and your little 'Princess' Clarke." He practically spat out the word Princess.

"I will enjoy killing you, and then going back for her." He laughed to himself as he punched me straight round the face, splitting my lip open.

"What did you do to her... where is she?!" I shouted at Dax as blood ran into my mouth, worried he had done something terrible.