III

May 29th 2011 ||  Los Angeles CA  ⭐ Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐

May 29th 2011 || Los Angeles CA
⭐ Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐

"Glory, glory halleluiah." everyone sang along with the choir as the Sunday morning sun peaked through the stain glass windows.

Usually I am happy to stand and sing along with the congregation but hearing some of the comments made when I walked in with my parents and aunt and uncle well my mood was completely shot.

Can't believe there divorcing, heard he got three kids on the side, seriously it's a trip, she's nothing with out him.

And may more statements I don't want to get into seriously it's agitating and really, really annoying. Zoning out the rest of service we'd been coming to the same church since I could remember.

Most of these people were at our wedding, heck even before them most of them could remember the first time little Zahra brought her friend Keith to church.

Standing up from my seat walking to the ladies room of course I felt there judgmental eyes on me. Stepping into the stall closing the door behind me I sat down just as the door to the restroom opened.

"They're really divorcing ?" a female voice started spoke coming into the bathroom. "Yeah girl you didn't know, thought everyone knew at this point you know she never gave that man any children, he showed up at the bar one night when I was working.

Told me he wanted kids and Zahra didn't want any cause she didn't want to mess up her body, that I selfish if you ask me." rolling my eyes if only they knew staying still in the stall continuing to listen to these birds gossip.

"I don't see why she wouldn't give him a child that's the least she could do is give him the children he wants, heck she's lucky I didn't get pregnant when me and him were sleeping together." having enough my temper got the best of me stepping out the bathroom catching these two birds off guard.

Ever since I was a child my parents always worried about my temper since before I could talk when I'd get angry it was like hell erupted from my body.

And right now I feel nothing but complete rage blinding soul seething rage !

"So which on of you birds been sleeping with my husband ?" seeing fear on both of these whores faces gave me the answer.

Of course Keith has made his rounds around the church why am I not surprised, recognizing on of these birds and the preachers daughter my rage calmed down.

I didn't need to go to jail today or be on the front page tomorrow morning for losing my shit in the church bathroom beating the living hell out of the pastors whore daughter.

Being the better women I just walked out the bathroom and right out the door of the church. Standing on the steps my phone started ringing in my hand.

Seeing it was an unknown number, "I am not in the mood for any telemarketers ?"