XXXIX

January 26th, 2013||  Paisley Park Chanhassen, MN

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

"Prince we have to pick one we can't keep him home with us forever." looking down at the pile of pamphlets for the day's cares we could send our son to of course Prince is beginning to picky.

Looking over at the boys playing on the floor, Prince came back this morning with Christian who was feeling a lot better he explained that he didn't come home due to him falling asleep in Christians' room, and by the time he woke up Regina was gone to work.

So he's with us for the rest of the day. Despite him breaking his promise to come back home for a family night I knew he was dealing with something important so I just let it be.

No need to make a mountain out of a molehill right?

"Zahra these people will be watching our son and Regina is thinking of sending Christian where ever we send PJ so we need to make the right choice, plus I've been doing some research and calling around some of these places have awful reviews.

Not to mention PJ and Christian aren't just regular children they are both children with celebrity parents.

We have to think about those things Zahra." running a hand through my hair lord knows I didn't think of that.

"Prince Morningside is a good school private some of the most elite people's children in the area's children go there including Dominic and Jasmine's children how about I call them and ask how it is.

And I'll even have Alice set a tour up for us." I try to get up this huge baby bump is making it so hard for me to function.

Seeing me struggle Prince helped me up. I am only two months lord knows how big I'll be once I am nine.

"My girls taking it easy on you ?" he questioned placing both hands on my bump.

Somehow my mother and Dr. Teleise have convinced him that we are having all girls.

"We don't even know if we're having girls or boys baby it could be two boys and one girl." moving away from him and going to sit behind his desk.

Beginning to organize all his papers lord knows this man is so unorganized at times. Hearing the door open I walked Kirk without knocking first this man is so aggravating he doesn't know how to knock.

I cussed his ass clean out the frame a couple of weeks ago, Prince somehow thought it was a good idea for him to have a key to our home in case of emergency. This bawled-headed knit-wit walked in as he lived there.

Prince insisted it was an accident but I don't care.  "Kirk am I going to have to knock you upside the head for you to understand the concept of knocking ?" opening his mouth to answer with a smart-ass comment no doubt the next thing we know blocks are being thrown at him.