V

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson ⭐️

June 11th 2011|| West Hollywood CA

"Look I don't care who you have to call if you don't get it don't I am going to shove my heels up your ass now do your god damn job!" my dad barked into his office phone slamming it down in frustration.

I am actually surprised he's working today mom said they were both going to take a break from working for a while and just focus on each other.

Waking up this morning dad was already gone and mom said he went to play golf with a couple of his buddy's but I knew better so I came right to his office he'd left his golf stuff in the man cave where he know momma wouldn't look so dead give away for me.

Shifting through some papers, "Don't tell your mom I am here I really had to settle a couple of things before we take this time off." laughing he knew I wouldn't tell.

Just like I never told how he'd let me skip school and we'd have a daddy daughter day together where we'd just go eat at these really nice restaurants and he'd take me shopping we'd just enjoying being with each other.

"What exactly are you two planning to do on this time off ?"

Picking up his stress ball I began playing with it, "I don't really know I mean me and your mother have been working for out entire life and well I think she wants to retire travel the world just sit somewhere with her feet up.

Not like we don't have the means to do so if we want to." nodding he was right I could tell my mom was ready to retire and just start this next chapter of her life.

"And you don't want to retire Dad come on your can live out on the golf course or take up sailing or something ?"

"Bunny I love working I love practicing law and I can go to the golf course when ever I want or sail when I want.

But if your mom wants us to retire then so be it but this is still my firm and I'll practice when ever I am needed I don't think I'll ever completely stop working." well I guess that fair but I know momma is probably going to announce her own retirement at there anniversary party.

"Oh since you are here I need you to sign these papers for me and you will officially be divorced," placing a pen on top of the stack of papers I couldn't help but stare at then.

After deciding to just walk away from everything it made the preceding a lot easier, and despite my dad pleading with me not to just let him win I figured it was for the best I don't want to live under Keith's thumb and more.

"We could still take his company Bunny I am the key investor and on the board of the directors we could take it all, he can go back to having nothing you and I both know with out you," zoning him out my mind wandered to Prince how happy I was being away being free.

Picking the pen up quickly signing the papers, "He can have it dad I don't want it anymore it's time for me to start over and I know you don't agree with it but let him have it I promise you he won't make it far.