XLII

May 26th 2013|| Fun-land Amusement Park MN

🕊Prince Rogers Nelson🕊

Lord, please help me keep the peace today between the mother of my youngest son and my wife. I prayed in my mind as I and Zahra stepped into the indoor amusement park.

Regina went on a complete rampage about wanting to make sure Christians' birthday was just as good as if not better than PJ's even though it shouldn't be a competition.

When I told Zahra where Regina wanted to hold the birthday party her first question was who's wallet is it coming out of.

"PJ!" Christians' face lit up seeing his little brother, watching as he ran over to hug his brother.

Seeing the bond between my children did my heart good, now it's just the issue of getting their mothers on the same page.

Growing up I never thought I'd see myself having a bunch of children with different women but here we are.

Thankfully to keep the peace for the day Katrina came along with us. "Grandma you came to my birthday!" Christian moved over hugging her as well.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby boy." Katrina kissed him on his cheek.

The rest of the party went smoothly I enjoyed spending time with my boys, and Zahra sat by herself allowing us to enjoy herself I know this wasn't easy for her but I am thankful she is by my side.

"Daddy look!" turning my head over in the direction of Christian's voice he and PJ were on the indoor carousel waving at me smiling I waved back at them.

"I don't know why you invited her, I told you this was for family Prince your son is Christian's brother and you are his father there is no need for her to be here." Regina hissed coming next to me keeping a smile on my face as other children and their parents ran around enjoying themselves

Unlike the mother of my oldest son, I refused to stand here and make a scene at a three year older birthday party!

"She is my wife and the mother of Christian's brother so she is family now for the millionth time you need to respect her and me or so help I will pull your cards I am not obligated to help you out as I have Regina.

I paid your tuition to get you through school, I got you out of the slums you were living in, and I am not trying to sound heartless, but you and I both know if I wanted to I could go to the judge right now and get full custody.

Regina, you and I both know that it wouldn't be hard to make you look unfit!" turning to her giving her an icy stare she quickly backed down.

I refused to let her or anyone for that matter speak down on my wife. Little did Regina know, Zahra had cared for Christian as if she had birthed him. When it was my week to have him Zahra took care of him while I'd be in the studio or working.