XXVII

January 18th 2012|| Home of Zahra and Prince Nelson

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

"Front page of US Weekly, and a bunch of other magazines. You and Prince's little date night out in LA has everyone talking not to mention, page eight of this one says, out of all of Prince's lovers you are the most stunning.

Zahra you even beat out Vanity that says a lot." Brooke informed as we both sat in my home office.

Honestly it doesn't surprise me my social media has been blowing up. "That's good the press is good now, back on topic I want to do another fashion show.

Layla how are we looking as far as our next collection I want to out side our first show." turning to face her she was looking down at her IPAD getting the answers.

My team works fast I honestly had the best of the best not to mention the headquarters for house of Nevaeh would be opening soon along with our locations in New York and Paris.

We are making major head way right now, the fashion world is really excepting me and I couldn't ask for more.

"Well as far as having the opening collections completed now we have the dresses in the vault that are also ready.

And while we are on the topic I forgot to tell you that Gucci would like to do a joint collection with you but Donatella is adamite that you work with her first." smiling it was a bidding war right now everyone wanted in on the new kid on the block.

Of course I was going to work with Donatella she'd become and amazing mentor, and as far as the vault goes it's a idea I've borrowed from P.

Understanding the concept that some work isn't ready to be shown to the world yet.

"Well right now I am not collaborating with anyone I need to focus on getting my next collection out in time for Spring while also trying to get into fashion week." shifting through some sketches I'd done on my desk.

Everything needed to be perfect.

I had to be perfect.

"Well speaking of fashion week we have a letter from the bored addressed to you." Looking up there stood Prince holding a golden envelope.

Waving Brooke and Layla out the room the left quickly leaving me and Prince alone. Feeling a wave of nervousness wash over me.

I'd been dreaming of this moment for years and now I don't feel like am good enough I don't think I'll be accepted.

"Don't do that Zahra don't you sit here and think your not enough you sent in your best work they've been watching you for the last couple of months those people would be foolish not to have you in there line up." he comforted setting the envelope down on my desk.

Have I expressed how much I loved this man, "Okay, okay." grabbing my letter opener Prince did the task for me.

Taking it out reading it over as if to torture me his face held no emotion.