XXIV

December 11th 2011|| Home of Zahra and Prince

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

Blow up!

The fight was worse than either of us wanted. Lied right through my teeth of course I wanted to marry him.

My rage my need to come out on top to never be on the bottom of a relationship again made me say the worse thing possible.

Taking several deep breaths he hadn't come out of the studio since the boom went off.

Fragile, upset and disappointed feelings swirled around in my head.

How could I do that to him constantly accusing him of cheating, disrespecting his role as the man in our relationship.

Prince tells me constantly to stop comparing me to Keith, and I keep doing it.

Wrong we are both wrong.

Walking through house the entire feeling made me feel like shit, going into the living room cleaning up the rest of my mess from the pity feast I'd thrown.

This is the time we should be celebrating wrapped in love.

The evening felt so draining I didn't know if I should go talk to him now Prince probably didn't want to talk to me he probably didn't want to look at me. He's probably venting through music.

He opened up to me about his triggers he told me when he feels cornered or down right ignored he retreats into him self he doesn't open him self up to many and he choose to bare himself to me and how do I repay that.

How do I repay his love his trust commitment to me, how do I repay him saving my life ?

May twenty eight was supposed to be my last day on earth I'd thought it through I was going to end it.

Terra inviting me to go out just put it on pause so why not go enjoy my last night on earth.

I'd told him that night out on the balcony if it wasn't for him if it wasn't for him reaching his hand out for mine well.

Standing into front of the door to the at home studio I didn't know why knocking felt so hard.

The door was more like a brick wall.

Closing my eyes trying to find the courage to face whatever punishment he'd have for me if he wanted to yell at me I'd take it if he wanted to call off the engagement I'd have to take it. I didn't deserve him.

Opening the door slowly I was expecting music to be blasting but it was completely silent the lights all out candles lit causing a light glow to dance on the walls.

And then I saw it the man who I thought to be invisible to this type of emotion which I know it bad on my part I didn't deserve him he didn't deserve this.