XVIII

September 27th 2011 ||Paisley Park, Chanhassen, MN

⭐Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐

He wouldn't look at me, he didn't even say hello and I couldn't blame him after all I'd practically accused him of cheating.

"So how'd it go ?" Layla questioned as I unpacked my suite case, "It went well I used some of your idea's even put your name down at my assistant so you'll be on the movie credits." placing a shirt in the dirty clothes hamper.

Looking at me for a moment, "Are you and Prince okay, I saw how he rushed out of here the other day after pictures started floating around on social media.

It's my fault he went out there if I hadn't left my phone out he wouldn't have seen-" shaking my head quickly she was not about to blame her self.

"Layla listen to me alright what we're going through as adults has nothing to do with you me and Prince are just at a impasse that is all nothing you need to worry about." Layla was a smart girl she should know it's not her fault.

It's mine, if I hadn't have jumped to conclusions we wouldn't even be here right now. We'd be focusing on preparing for the baby.

"Have you spoken to your mom recently ?" I questioned not wanting to think on that any more.

Her mood immediately changed, "She's still her I try to spend as much time away from there as possible, try to stay here and you know Prince doesn't mind.

Oh while you we're gone he helped me a lot we set up the college fund under my name so she can't touch it.

I believe she'd empty it out spend on her and her boyfriends then complain about me not having money for college." not looking up from her IPAD we'd gotten her.

"That's good." I responded.

Talking with her longer she eventually went off to her room so she could work on some school project.

Having a taste for a slurpee I decided to go to the local gas station, stepping into the garage grabbing the keys to Prince's Benz. "Where you going ?" jumping at the sound of his voice I turned seeing Prince hadn't even heard him coming.

"Going to get a slurpee, want to tag along ?" nodding he reached taking the keys out of my hand.

The spark I questioned if he touched me would the spark would be there and thank fully it was at least on my end.

Getting my raspberry slurpee Prince didn't head back to Paisley he just drove pass it quietly the only sound where his jazz instrumental playing quietly.

Until he spoke, "I was working on music, but there was something else that had me wrapped up Zahra." and with that he didn't speak another word just kept driving for thirty minutes until he pulled up to a gate.