VIII

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

June 16th 2011|| Paisley Park Chanhassen, MN

"You know we do have bed's right ?" shooting my eyes open my surroundings had changed sitting up finding my self in the studio b. "Don't worry I moved you in here found you sleep on the floor.

Figured my staff would have you arrested so I just brought you in here with me." shaking my head I probably looked like a maniac sleeping on the floors at the entrance of Paisley Park.

Standing onto my feet, "I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to take a walk around, sat talking with Majesty and Divinity for a while then I wanted to look up at the stars so that's where I fell asleep." laughing at my explanation standing onto his feet.

"Well at least you feel at home now, now I have rehearsals soon can you find a way to entertain your self until I am finished ?"

Nodding my head yes, "I am probably going to check in on a buddy of mine he moved out here after collage and I haven't heard from him in a while.

Figured I go by see how he's been doing." noticing a glint in his eyes when I said he, my mind questioned it as jealously.

"He huh you trying to ignite an old flam or something Zahra ?"

And I was right as rain, "For your information Sir Nelson no not igniting an old flame just going to...going to see a friend."

Sitting him with a few more minutes, before going up stairs to shower and go visit my friend. Surprisingly Prince let me borrow his car to go where I needed to for a day.

Dominic Harris, Dominic Harris we meet in our sophomore year of high school and we became friends.

When we all went to collage he and me had maybe two or three classes together and we studied a lot as well.

Looking around his establishment Dominic has done really well for him self I remember him being very passionate about wanting to open his own office now he's one of the top Dentist in the state.

"Dr. Harris you have a Ms. Anderson here for you." one of the receptionist smiled speaking into the phone.

Standing in my spot waiting my body turned when the door to the back opened. "Zahra Anderson look at you oh my gosh." going right for an immediate hug he looked so much better then the last time we saw each other.

"Umm come on into my office please let's catch up." walking through the back office he'd done really well for him self couldn't be more proud of him he's come a really long way.

Taking a seat with him in his office as he sat behind his desk, "So you want to jump right in or should I wait for a while ?"

Laughing he hasn't changes a bit, always getting right to the point I love it, "I heard about the divorce I would say I am sorry but we both know that'd be a bold face lie." rolling my eyes he of course is on the many list of people who couldn't stand Keith.