XXV

December 25th 2011|| Prince Estate Turks and Caicos

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

Rolling over in bed reaching over to feel the warmth of his skin but was met with the feelings cold sheets.

No surprise there even though we don't believe in most traditions he insisted the first time he wanted to lay eyes on me today was when we met together at the end of the aisle.

Honestly I thought it was completely romantic, "Wakey, wakey bride to be." my moms voice followed her usual three knocks on the door.

Stepping inside with a tray of food along with my bridal party all with smiles on there faces.

"Morning." stretching my body out as Baby Nelson moved around its as if they could tell that there father wasn't near.

Sitting a tray of waffles, orange juice and fresh fruit, "No time to dilly-dally my love we need to get your feed Kim is already in the beauty room setting up for you." pulling the curtains back my mom had a glow about her.

After her moment last night I wasn't sure how today would play out. Eating at a reasonable pace another knock came to the door and in came Whitney and my aunt Angela of course sipping on mimosas.

"And there is my beautiful god daughter, you are absolutely glowing." kissing my cheek Whitney moved over to take a set near the door out to the balcony.

Moving my tray off my legs climbing out of bed. "Thank you." stepping into the bathroom to brush my teeth and start my shower.

I am going to be his wife, his wife like we are in this till death do us part but we don't believe death is it for us we'd be tied in this life and the next and the next.

"Zahra once your done showering come on down the hall we're all going to get started on our own hair and make up." not responding I stepped into the shower letting the hot water run down my body.

Marriage is a big step for the both of us Prince is on number three for me number two. Marriage was more than just a ring and a public show for me and I know it's more than that for Prince.

This was going to be a commitment for the both of us a commitment that our hearts had found there home.

Prince was going to be the last person I give my heart to, and I pray I am the last person he wants to give his heart to as well.

The rules of being a good wife have been drilled into me though my mom insisted she didn't want me to just be someone's wife she did want me to know how to care for my future husband properly.

Be warm and affectionate.

One of the best traits of a good wife is someone who knows how to show love to her husband.

Be understanding. Tend to your husband's needs. Give him space. Support his goals. Know how to argue. Be healthy together.

Respect him, especially in public Prince isn't the average joe walking down the street lets be honest with our selves here the man is a walked sex symbol and its not going to be easy to be the wife.