XL

April 19th, 2013|| Mall of America Aquarium MN

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

Prince Damon Nelson has brought a love into my life than I could've ever imagined. My son was my external heartbeat.

Motherhood wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be it'd brought me many highs and lows but I wouldn't trade them for all the money in this world.

Taking a deep breath as I took his finding Nemo cake out of the box trying to get everything else together.

In true mom fashion everyone else was enjoying the party while I was trying to make sure everything was perfect. "Mom do you have the candle ?" nodding she slid it across the table to me.

"Zahra relax come look at the fish with everyone." Prince walked over to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

Looking at him with a slight smile, "You can enjoy yourself buddy but I am trying to make sure PJ's birthday is perfect, where is our big boy anyway ?"

"He's with the other kids in the tunnel looking at the fish," pausing he looked around looking for his other son no doubt.

Being the bigger person I invited both Regina and Christian and she told me she'd think about it since it wasn't Prince's weekend.

Of course, I thought maybe for the sake of the children, we'd put our differences aside, but of course, she's got her head up her ass. "Wifey let me borrow your phone I am going to call and see where they're at ?" reaching into my back pocket hanging it to him Prince walked away to call her.

"I don't see how you do it, Zahra, I mean seriously I'd kill Luke if he did that to me," Amber spoke bringing over the cups.

Since everyone flew in for PJ's first birthday, the main topic of conversation is PJ's new sibling.  "But by the grace of God, truth be told, I wanted to strangle him when I found out but if he can forgive me for my mistakes then I can forgive him for his not calling Christian a mistake though." looking up from the fixing a centerpiece Amber was looking at me with pride.

"Well look at you Zahra done got a whole new attitude, mmh maybe I need to sit down with somebody.

Because the Zahra I know would've shot both of them in the damn head." rolling my eyes at her statement just as Prince came over but this time he had company.

Regina and Christian. "Sorry we're late," she spoke blandly, inhale, exhale no need to start drama this is a one-year-old's birthday party.

Offering a simple smile, "It's alright, umm Christian some of the other children are over at the touch pond." looking to his mother for the okay she looked around at some of our family, of course, they all looking away not wanting to make her even more uncomfortable.

"Go ahead be nice, Christian." and with a smile Christian took off my eyes and followed him, going right to his little brother he gave him a big hug, which PJ returned.