IX

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

June 17th 2011 || Paisley Park Chanhassen, MN

Stepping into Prince's office after not finding him in the studio my eyes landed on the blue kola ice cup sitting on the counter. "Figured you want a little comfort while we discuses that list of your." holding his hands out for it.

Tossing it to him he caught it as I grabbed my signature slurpee, sitting next to him crossing my legs up on the chair.

"I like you and not just as a friend you wouldn't be here if I didn't, so I am going to be honest with you alright your a beautiful women with a beautiful heart.

I want to get to know you Zahra that's why your here and if I wanted a sex toy I could go out my door snap my fingers and have one." his words cut deep but in a good way.

Sipping on my slurpee trying to gather my thoughts, "Why me there is nothing special about me Prince ?"

"Stupid." he breathed out in response of course him calling me stupid caught me off guard. "I am not trying to insult you but it does take a long time to register things I like how I insist on being near you or my flirtations.

First I thought maybe she's just been with one person her whole life she doesn't know what flirtation is supposed to be like then I am like no she's might be a little slow." sitting with my mouth in the shape of an o of course it hurt my feelings a little.

But to be honest I didn't think to much into what he said because of the fact I thought he was like that with most women.

"Zahra I like you there I said it plane as day, I like you and not as a friend not as a sexual toy I like you I want you and I know you want me to you just don't know how to admit it."

He likes me he like, likes me sitting my slurpee down what happened next caught both of us off guard.

Pinching down as hard as I could on my arm he looked at busting out laughing, "It's not a dream Zahra."

Standing up I began pacing making a mental list, me and my god damn list. "How....how would this work exactly we've only known each other for exactly twenty one days.

Prince twenty one days and I think about you all the time and it's driving me crazy.

I wasn't like this in my marriage at all I want be near you and unravel the wonders in that beautiful gorgeous head of yours.

Prince come on I don't know what it but since the moment I met you in that hallway my heart as restarted my mind feels like it's on cloud nine.

My soul is alive again and it scares me it's cliché and we can't just jump into this because well, what will people say huh what will people say.

They think he was right that I am the whore who was sleeping around him and I can't go through the humiliation again I can't, I can't go through it again." pacing the floor like a mad women.