XLV

July 17th, 2013|| Home of Zahra and Prince Nelson

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

Stepping back into the house I dropped Prince's keys down on the council, it was a miracle I got the boys to school on time with the way they decided to cut up this morning.

First, neither of them wanted to get out of bed for school claiming they were sick, when they finally got up all they wanted to do was play with their toys.

Stepping into the kitchen Prince had our girls up and ready for the day. "Hey did you get them there on time?" he questioned turning on the dishwasher. "Yeah by the grace of God himself, good morning my beautiful angels." kissing each of them on their cheeks they gave me toothless smiles.

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, Krissy made her way into the kitchen. "Morning everyone." she greeted going into the pantry and getting a box of Captain Crunch out.

"So little lady what do you have planned for the day, besides sitting in the house eating all of our food up." Prince greeted while wiping the corners of Amara's mouth.

Pouring some milk into the bowl she just shrugged her shoulders, pushing her hair behind her ear, "Not much probably going to go over to Layla's and hang out over there probably go get our nails done." looking at her I could feel it radiating off of her, she wasn't bored she was lovesick.

My daddy used to say Zahra the funny thing about love is even though it doesn't always feel good once it's got its hooks in your it's hard to get them out.

For a long time, I didn't know what he meant, but as the years of my first marriage ticked on I understood his words clearly.

Nick Gordon wasn't good for Krissy hell he was downright the devil in my eyes and since Nippy's passing she'd been surrounded by people only after her for the wealth her mother had left behind for her.

You'd think her family would do everything in their power to get her away from him but no it's like they're just allowing it to happen at this point.

With her being here we've had serval conversations and she's opened up that the happiest she's been had been here with me and Prince.

Here she's just Krissy we don't want anything from her we just want her to be happy that's the most important thing.

The rest of the evening went by pretty smoothly Krissy to my car to Layla's for the afternoon so Prince and I took his SUV over to Paisley with the girls.

"I can't believe you are going to be on the cover of Harper's Bazaar that is damn near impossible there are people who've been in this game for years and their names don't even get mentioned." Brooke smiled coming into my office with Amara in her arms.

Looking up from the stack of papers on my desk she was right I was surprised to be given the offer.

Seeing my daughter playing with Brooke's necklace she was enjoying her time here at Paisley once we hit the door seemed as if all of Prince's staff were happy to see we brought the Princesses of Paisley with us.