XIXX

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson ⭐️

March 29th 2012|| Home of Zahra and Prince

Happiness all around the joy of having my parents here with me as we wait out the last couple days of my pregnancy.

Since my mom had gotten her she's been on top of making sure every place me and Prince spent the most time at was completely baby proofed.

Heck she even made every employee take a class on baby safety.

Prince told me after the class some of the staff had told him everyone could see where I get my control issues from.

Walking into the kitchen to find her and my aunt making us all breakfast.

Even though this is the happiest time of our lives well mostly, my fathers healthy was quickly on decline.

He had to practically fight his way onto the jet even though his doctors strongly discouraged him traveling so much he refused to miss the birth of his first grand child.

Me and Prince would've went to LA if it wasn't for the fact that I was to far along to fly.

Truth be told I hadn't noticed during the many facetime calls how frail he was starting to look.

His once full face was now think he couldn't move around much and spent most of his time on breathing machines because his lungs weren't working properly.

Looking at my Aunt Angela she gave me a knowing look before speaking up "Zahra sit on down to you need to eat something as well I know that baby is hungry." Uncle Marcus helped my dad making sure he was eating just the right amount.

Prince made his was in from the studio, he'd refused to be to far from me until the baby was born.

Sitting down enjoying breakfast together everyone having light conversation. "Oh did I tell you guys that I've been invited to become the face of Tiffany & Co. next year.

The wanted to go ahead and do it now but me and Erica both agreed it'd be best to go after I had the baby made sure all my baby weight is off.

Not to mention I'll also be doing a collaboration with Versace we want to make a custom line of shoes and purses it'll take the fashion world by storm. " even though I wasn't supposed to be working I'd still kept my ear to the pavement and my finger on the pules of my company.

My boutiques are doing wonders women from all over come to both locations in either New York or Paris to shop Neveah.

"That's wonderful Bunny you know I remember the first time me and you-" stopping he coughed roughly, Uncle Marcus quickly whipped the corners of his mouth.

After taking a sip of his water, "The first time I took your mother to Tiffney's that was back when it wasn't normal for a black man to come into the store we had one security guard following us closely.