XXXII

May 29th 2012|| Home of Zahra and Prince Nelson

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

I remember the first time I found out that Keith cheated on me the first time I walked into my own house seeing her walking around so freely as if she belonged there.

That hurt is something I swore to never give to Prince, on our wedding night as we laid together tangled in silk sheets we made our promises to each other.

I swore my heart, body and soul all belonged to him.

During the first half of our relationship I constantly accused him of cheating which almost drove us apart.

Prince never stopped loving me through it he never once wavered he showed me true loyalty.

Stepping back into our home grateful Prince, little P and Krissy aren't here I slid upstairs into our room.

This is the place of love and I shattered that we didn't have sex my entire being wouldn't allow me to take it that far.

My sin, my sin was that I let him kiss me and I kissed him back I let him his hands roam my body, the body I promise to Prince many times the body I swore was his and only his.

Unpacking my luggage I'd stayed in New York completing my business mostly dreading coming home having to tell my husband the truth.

My mother and father taught me from a young age it's better to just tell the truth flat out because eventually it will come out and it will hurt worse in the end.

Walking around our pristine home everything was perfect, spotless like something out of one of those home catalogs.

I wanted this life in my first marriage I wanted this type of love my whole life.

Two loud beeps brought me out of my thoughts "Front door opened." the alarm sounded.

Pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "Say momma we're home !" Prince's deep baritone voice shook the house.

My heart squeezed in my chest as I forced a smile onto my face I needed to at least hold it together for now.

Because once the truth comes out all hell is going to break lose.

The only thing working in my favor is that I didn't commit the physical act. But the fact I kissed him had been Romanizing about that man while with my husband that would be my down fall.

"I am going to go get him changed give you two a moment." walking upstairs leaving us alone Prince pulled me into a hug.

Guilt is like a cancer slowly eating away at you making  you sick to the stomach.

"Zahra you alright ?" pulling back he looked me at me head on of course I knew my eyes told him the truth.

Putting on a brave smile I went to checking on the baby.