XXXIII

June 8th 2012|| Home of Prince and Zahra Nelson

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

"Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mommy happy birthday to you." opening my eyes to find my husband holding a plate of food and our son in his arms.

Laying against my pillow smiling at both my handsome men. My mom must've dropped him off this morning.

Moving to wear I wanted to sit up straight Prince sat down on the bed next to me sitting the plate on the nightstand. "Thank you." taking my son into my arms kissing his chubby little cheeks.

Can't believe my baby boy is about to be two months. "Best way to wake up is to my two handsome boys." I smiled happily as Prince took him back into his lap. "Couldn't you picture having a mini you running around, say mommy I am getting lonely give me a sibling." fighting the urge to roll my eyes.

After rounds of love making last night we found ourselves laying up talking about what we wanted in the future and so far all Prince hand on his mind was me popping out another baby.

I told him I'd think about it that I just needed time to think but in reality I wasn't ready to have a baby.

Right now I am just trying to focus on rebuilding my marriage working on being the best mother to the child I have now.

And growing my business as of this moment Nevaeh was a house hold name since signing the deal with Bloomingdales and coming out with a ready to wear line.

But I wanted more I didn't want to just be known for my fashion I wanted to be a complete mogul I wanted everything.

"I am thinking about it alright can we not get into that today I really just want to relax and maybe get some work done." taking a bite out of my food.

Thankfully he let it go, "Sorry no work for you today mama you have a day full of surprise lined up.

So go ahead and eat up this beautiful breakfast prepared by yours truly, then I want you get freshened up for the day I've already got what you need to wear laid out in the closet for you.

And meet me and this handsome man here down stairs." getting up off the bed Prince took a deep breath.

Doing the same seems as if our little Prince has made a nice present for his dad. Turning to look to me I quickly shut Prince down before he could get started. "Nope it's my birthday meaning no diaper duty.

I did them all day yesterday so you got it Papa Prince." sticking his tongue out at me, "Mmm I think I can find use for that tongue of yours if you keep it up." shooting him a wink before going back to eating my breakfast.

Finishing breakfast I followed my husbands instructions to get my self ready for the day.

The outfit he laid out for me was pretty simple. During the course of our relationship Prince never tried to mold me into what his vision of me was he allowed me to be my own person.