XX

November 17th 2011||Paisley Park, Chanhassen, MN

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

I hadn't seen him since I stormed out of that room, but I had to stomach him for today because today was the debut for the house of Nevaeh.

Of course coming into Paisley there we're stares but I am here to work and I could careless what these mother fuckers had to say about me.

"No, no, no her lip stick is to strong we aren't painting clowns here people and the hair doesn't have enough volume come on !" I shouted over the many voices as everyone bustled around doing there jobs.

Today I was incomplete boss mood I couldn't fail my dad used to tell me that when you personal life is hanging by a string it usual means your professional life is about to take off.

Walking quickly like a women on a missions, my assistant Brooke came out of nowhere walking right in pace with me.

"Zahra one of the dresses need to be taken in so I had one of the seamstresses is on that now, also we have some press from the local news, fashion magazine and some others people would like exclusive interviews with you.

Also Layla wanted me to tell you that everyone on her end is on there P's and Q's.

Oh and here is your water, got to stay hydrated." handing me a bottle of Voss.

Sipping my water quickly pausing in front of one of the desk, "We need this one and this one." holding up two lipstick colors for the make up team we continued moving.

"Give me a moment please." walking off into a back room closing the door behind me having a moment of quietly.

Placing the water down on a near by table I tried to steady my self, "Don't cry, don't cry, your fine you are fine." coaching my self but failing.

Hitting my fit against the table as tears poured from my eye, the creek of the door caused me to quickly pull myself together whipping my face, "I just need one moment pleas-" turning to seeing standing there he closed the door locking it.

"I don't have time for this." standing there looking into his eyes I wanted so badly to fold and just hold him and have him hold me.

Not speaking a word he moved closer reaching out to touch me, yanking back I didn't want his hands on me I didn't want him to think it'd be that easy.

You let a man get away with it once he'll think it's okay over and over again.

"Zahra you have to let me explain, please ?" shaking my head I didn't want to hear excuses.

Was I not enough for any man it had to be me that's the problem.

Walking out the door getting back to my job, I could feel the frustration coming from his soul. He had no one to blame but him self for this.