XIX

November 2nd 2011|| The Bahama Couples Vacation House

⭐Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐

"We should come here more often." Prince smiled as we stepped inside our home for the next few day. "Yes the Bahama's are a beautiful place so peaceful and quiet." as soon as the words quiet left my mouth the sounds of my Aunts loud mouth boomed from the house.

Laughing as we moved further in and the staff took our luggage up to the room, "Oh go to hell Marcus you was looking at the hoes ass." mmmh looks like there in one of there I can't stand you periods.

Seeing a thankful look on my moms face when she saw that her and dad could end what ever petty fight the two of them we're having now that someone else was here.

"Bunny, Prince you made it." standing quickly she moved over giving up both hugs, "Bunny indeed you getting a little thick Zahra." my aunt pointed out, with a margarita in her hand of course she's already drinking.

"Leave my daughter alone Angela." my dad appeared with a cigar in his mouth. "I am just saying." she shot back giving me a hug as Prince greeted my dad and Uncles. "Prince the guys are out on the beach come on." Uncle Marcus waved him over.

Giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before they left out leaving me with the women. Stepping into the living room Amber, Amanda, Vanessa, Maya we're here all with drinks in there hands.

"Would you like anything to drink mama ?" a staff member asked, "Umm just a plain orange juice will do thank you." getting strange looks from everyone, "Since when you stop drinking ?" Amber asked as I took a seat next to my mom.

"I am just not in the mood right now....so how is everyone sorry we're late we got held up on the jet." that was half way the truth nothing was wrong with jet me and Prince we're just going at it in the bed room even after we landed.

Every since I got pregnant it's damn near impossible to keep my hands to my self.

"Mmmh we see ya girl we'll talk about that later, oh I have some good news for you all we're moving to New York I got offered the head master position at Julliard." smiling happily for Amanda that's the position she's wanted since we got out of college.

Wrapping my arm around her neck, "Congratulations wow." stepping back Amber and Vanessa both gave her hugs as well.

"Yeah Cameron is pretty excited and so are the kids, Chloe is excited to be come on of the upper eastside children of New York, Landon more upset he has to leave his friends in LA, but he'll get over it." she explained as we all moved out to sit on the patio over looking the beach.

My mom came over taking a seat with us she looked so beautiful in her navy blue sundress. "Oh there are some amazing things in New York tell Landon, he'll be fine." she spoke joining in on the conversation.

"Well all is good on my end the kids are good and Luke is up for a promotion at work." Amber added on.

Zoning out as they all began talking about this and that my mind could help but wonder about this house the last time I was here my marriage was hanging by a thread.