XII

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

June 24th 2011|| Museum in Saint Paul, MN

After last night I needed to get out of Paisley just to have sometime to think clear my head.

So I decided to go to a local museum, some of the art here is amazing this city has talent everywhere.

"Zahra ?" hearing my name and the sound of children laughing I turned to see Dominic and his family.

Picture perfect is all I could say Dominic and his stunning which and there three children.

"Dominic how are you doing ?" sliding some hair behind my ear trying not to sound like a worried mess.

Stepping closer he wrapped me in a hug.

Pulling away only to be replaced by his wife wrapping me in an off guard hug.

"So you are the famous Zahra Anderson you know this man talked about you nonstop when we first met." letting me go she moved back next to her embarrassed husband.

"I didn't talk about her that much Jasmine, don't exaggerate." giving her a slight nudge, "Oh where are my manners, these are our children from oldest to youngest, Dominic Jr, Carson and our only daughter Lola." as Dominic introduced them each one walked over shaking my hand offering a smile and hello.

"Your very pretty like my mommy." Lola looking up at me with the most beautiful black eyes identical to her fathers. "Why thank you, and you are every beautiful as well." smiling proudly she moved back over to her mothers side.

"Ahh Jasmine can you give me and Zahra a moment I'll catch up with you all in the gift shop." nodding she took the kids leaving us alone.

Looking back to the art work on the wall I am happy for him don't get me wrong he deserves to be happy at all cost. "You have a beautiful family Dom truly." coming to stand beside.

"Thank you, so what are you doing out here by your self ?" taking a beat, "Well I just wanted to get out you know my current living situation is unique to say the least." laughing at my own little inside joke me and Prince have both agreed to keep our relationship limited to a certain amount of people.

Neither of us are ready to take this thing public yet.

"Well I hope it's not that bad, are you planning on moving here to Minneapolis ?" nodding my head yes he honestly seemed surprised, "Well I am not going to hold you up if your every looking for a friend to talk to I am here." giving me another side hug he left out leaving me alone.

Now don't jump to conclusions there is never going to be anything between me and Dominic plus the way he looks at his family it's clear he is in love with his wife deeply.

Enjoying the rest of the museum it was around lunch when it was time for me get back to Paisley before Prince sent Romeo out looking for me.

After all I hadn't told him where I was going and I took a cab after sneaking out of Paisley.