XIII

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson ⭐️

June 26th 2011 || Maplewood Mall, , St Paul, MN

Continue to share your heart with people even if it has been broken. Love is such a powerful force.

To love is to recognize yourself in another I am recognizing my self in Prince.

Yes there are still reservations that we are moving to fast but I don't care life is good.

"I can't believe you got the keys to the Benz girl." Maya laughed as we walked through the mall together me and her sister.

Of course this morning after reminding him our deal he handed over the keys after giving me an unnecessary list of do's and don'ts for driving his car.

"Hey got spanked in pool last night so I got the Benz for awhile," taking back when she grabbed my arm pulling me into a lingerie store. "Girl what are we doing in here ?"

Continuing to pull me over to a rack, "Girl you are with Prince and I know you and him have been rocking the sheets and it doesn't hurt to you know to keep wearing something a little sexy when you two are just lounging around." if only she knew, yes I finally did my assignment from Prince and we have admitted our love to and for each other.

But we just haven't slept together, and honestly the chemistry was there and he is a sex god but we know it'll happen at the right time.

"Wait a damn minute so your telling me that you and him haven't wrestled in the silk sheets yet wow I am kind of shocked." walking around the store looking at some cute pieces here and there.

Letting out a deep breath not that it was any of her business, "Maya we're just not jumping to it yet there is no rush we love each other and love isn't just in the physical sense." walking over to a rack of robes she just looked at me taking in my words.

"You aren't like anyone else I've ever melt Zahra, not to mention don't think I didn't hear you drop that you love him.

Just wow you know love is everything a lot of people don't think like you girl most people only look at the sex and I think love is what you make of it." hearing saddens in her voice I know something is wrong.

"Maya you know you can talk to me right, we haven't known each other long but you are my friend." taking a deep breath she wiped falling tears from her eyes.

Sniffing her nose, "It's just I don't love is out there for me I thought we were it he was different but umm we got in an argument and he hit me, I've spoken to him since I've been giving him the silent treatment to teach him a lesson." I know this speech.

I know it to well maybe if I don't talk to him for a while he'll learn his lesson and it wont happen again. "First it starts with him throwing things near you then it's a slap every once in a while then it becomes routine.