XLIII

June 14th, 2013|| Abbott Northwestern Hospital Minneapolis MN

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

My husband sometimes it's hard for me to remember that he is human and has regular emotions. "Prince could you please relax everything is going to be alright we are in the best hands possible," I spoke as we moved around our hospital room.

I found it easier to move since being induced into labor, "You try to relax, Zahra you are the one with three children about to exit your body." laughing you'd think I'd be the one freaking out right now.

Moving I went over to my phone putting on some music hitting shuffle Shaggy's it wasn't me began playing.

Prince of course turned his face up in dismay, "Zahra your taste in music is simply horrifying at times." rolling my eyes at his foolishness. "Well as much as I would love to listen to your music all day every day but I love to have a diverse playlist," I spoke doing a little dance over to him.

Placing my arms on his shoulders rocking us side to side. "How you can give your woman access to your villa?

Trespass, and a-witness while you cling to your pillow you better watch your back before she turns into a killer let's review the situation that you are caught up in to be a true player you have to know how to play.

If she stays a night, convince her to stay a day never admit to a word when she says, and if she claims, ah, you tell her, Baby, no way" I rapped Shaggy's part perfectly.

Laughing Prince lightened up continuing to dance with me, "Aww well isn't that a sight to see ?" hearing Dr. Teleise come into the room I turned away from Prince. "Trying to dance these gremlins out did you see my momma in the hallway ?" I questioned.

Mom volunteered to take them for a walk around the hospital to keep them from driving me and Prince up the wall and around the corner.

"She's got them playing in the kid's lounge on this floor." she smiled checking my charts and vitals. "Everything is looking good Zahra how are you feeling ?" taking a deep breath and taking a seat on the side of the bed.

Licking my lips before speaking, "Welp I have three small versions of myself about to exit my body, and my husband just told me tastes in music sucks but other than that I am doing pretty good how are you." I spoke sarcastically.

"Even in labor she can't help herself," my mom spoke coming into the room the boys walked in going to sit on the sofa. "Daddy we got chips." Christian smiled showing off his bag of BBQ chips.

Prince moved to grab my phone turning the song off Regina was playing some highly uncensored music in the car and Christian decided to go to school and sing it word for word landing him in the headmistress's office.

"Daddy," PJ called for him my son is truly adorable with a head full of hair and big brown eyes he had me wrapped about his finger.

"Yes, son." Prince spoke sitting right in between both boys, "We go home ?" he questioned since starting school it's become clear he is far more advanced than most years old his teacher is surprised by how well-spoken he is at times.