U.A Entrance Exam

She was happy to be going to U.A, but she's a villain now and she can't be happy about being a Hero even if this means she's spying on them and seeing how they all train and find any weak spots in their own defenses really. That's all really.

King Speedy Gonzales and his very beloved Queen: Queen Speedy Glitch got married and are now done their two week honeymoon as it's time for school. They were all so glad for online schooling as they have a high grade and they got things done faster really.

They were wearing a lot of normal clothing to blend in as they need to hide they are villains and King Speedy Gonzales needs to hide he had manipulated his wife as she fully doesn't even know about it as he knows how to get things that he wants.

She even tricked Izumi's five times great-grand uncle somehow to give her a Coding Quirk to code things all while lying she wants to add coding into her inventions making her to 'spy' for him, but she's fully actually a spy for her king, her husband, her lover and her manipulator really.

They went by their real names to keep everything safe making them to agree as no one must know they are villains at all. Queen Aquarius was lucky to have two governors for her siblings as Izumi got her the same ones which were fully androids really.

'I'm so glad that Queen Speedy Glitchy made them for me.' Izumi thinks as she knows royals would have governors for their children and teachers, but their kingdoms are either fully new like her seven friend's kingdoms or very ancient like her own really.

"Now then... We are going to be needing a secret base were we can talk and make sure no one can overhear us. Dormitories are a mustn't and we must keep a low profile." Izumi just needs to keep this up for three years and then it's back to being a villain really.

She noticed her childhood friend/playmate and grins evilly as she has her first victim and she's going to be enjoy this really. Each other knows the recommendation ones are in the afternoon which gives time to scout and to look around really.

'Good thing they asked a teacher if they can get a tour before the very exams which was approved by the principal really.' Izumi thinks as she knows they are lucky to be the scouts as they have something that scans the whole damn place for them really.

Izumi finishes the writing test first and then waits for the train to get to the exam room as she checks for more victims to be her many male concubines really. She saw some, but they weren't really good enough until she saw one and she checks him out.

'A young man of average height, he has left-parted, slick blonde hair and silvery, periwinkle eyes. Hmm. Perfect. Oh. That female... I better text King Solomon about a perfect queen for his kingdom really.' Izumi thinks as she was quick to take her picture and sent it to King Solomon.

Perfect queen.💖💗💓💞💕💘💙💜💟👸🏻💖💗💓💞💕💘💙💜💟👸🏻~ King Solomo (AN: you can tell he fall heads over heels for the girl fully really)

Just make sure it's during the SFF.~ Queen Sheeta

Got it. Nice catch there. You?~ King Solomo

Maybe. I'll see how it goes.~ Queen Sheeta

Izumi knows she's not going to let him go now that she has him in her sites really. Izumi will have to wait as the exam is about to start and she plans to pass as she isn't going to let Yagi-san down since he did say he was going to watch it really.

'Robots, huh?' Izumi thinks as she was quick to get King Solomo a equipment to use on them making him to like that as it was a secret from the teachers. Each member got fifteen points before they were quick to see the Zero pointer fast.

'I can tell this is going to be very impossible for them, but not for me.' Izumi thinks before she fully launches herself at the robot and punches it's head clean off it's body shocking really everyone plus including the group members also really.

'This is going to be fun.' Izumi thinks deadpanned in her mind as she can't believe they are thinking of her as a monster really cause of what she did to the robot.

"Thank god the exam is over with. Now we just need to wait two full weeks max for the results to show themselves. I don't know to know how the exams were, the aura was enough. Who ticked him off that he is needed to be killed in a slow and painful death?"

"Fan of sperm donor. Told him to not ask me about him and to not mention him around me as he's taboo to me." King Blazing Frost said which works on him as the guy agrees and never asked about him ever again really. Izumi sighs.

"Not sure if he'll listen or not really, but keep an eye on him. If we have to change his gender and then have you two have fun with them, so be it. Oh and I found King Solomon's queen. He sent nine hearts in a repeated pattern with two queen emojis."

"She's that good, our mind king?" He shows a picture and they has to agree with Izumi there.

"Damn. A good match again. How do you do this?"

"No clue. Now then... We need to think of a plan and Blaze, Carola and Ravity, I might need to borrow your queen and advisor/king."

"Why?"

"I'm thinking of having them be inside spies in this so called stupid 'League of Villains' group I hear is active and has connections to him that Queen Speedy Glitchy got her second Quirk from. We get more information and we take them out without them knowing it really."

"Smart and you warned us ahead of time plus we get to deal with them faster. I think that Aoyama guy is their spy cause of his parents being threatened by him." Queen Ravity thinks as this is not going to be a good thing for them.

"Don't worry. If I play my cards right with him, he'll be safe and we get a third spy from the deal." Izumi knows what she's doing as she cares for her group really. King Solomon gave back the equipment she gave him and she sent it back to it's timeline.

"Having that Quirk is not a good thing nor is it a bad thing." No one likes her Quirk making her to sigh at this really.

"I know how you feel, but you guys have to understand we don't choose our Quirks at all really

"I know how you feel, but you guys have to understand we don't choose our Quirks at all really. We just have to live with it. Alright?"

"O.K..." Izumi knows they don't like it, but must live with it as this is not something they would be liking at all and she can't even blame them for the whole thing really.