Pro-Hero License Exam

Izumi knows that Nezula has her daddy and she's happy to have her King Explosion Murder back, but she's worried as many are calling for both her daddy's head and for him to be arrested making her to hate this, but she still has to keep going really.

A dormitory system is activated in all Hero Schools, but her group isn't going to be staying in one as Nezula is keeping them safe as she doesn't mind that they are villains since she keeps feeling like she should be on their side cause of what she went through really.

Hisashi knows Nezula is going to be having a little bit of a hard time getting use to that feeling really, but she'll get it soon. Izumi fully wonders if she should change her costume at all really. She added a mask face to cover her lower face.

She even had added some 'bells' making Hisashi to help test them and noticed it was might to have a lot of weapons come out of it like in Fate/Stay Night: Ultimate Blade Works and Gilgamesh's Babylon Gateway making him to be very surprised as this is not something that no one can fully managed to handle really.

'But my princess can really.' Hisashi thinks as this is a lot of works and Queen Speedy Glitchy made a lot of new updates for everyone for their Quirks and fighting styles really. Izumi fully wonders why her daddy is now becoming so busy until she saw her two new siblings.

Both Tenko and Hana are now back together really and both are calling her daddy 'father' making her to know that Tenko is now getting a good full medical check up and a secret mental one without him knowing about the mental one as Hisashi wants him to have a normal life really.

'Glad he got rid of the very name Shigaraki Tomura as I can't believe he got Miruko as his very own girlfriend really. How did that even happen really?' Izumi thinks as she ignores it making her to spend some time with her little ones and boys until the exam to gain it.

King Explosion Murder wants her, but with the test, he needs to fight alone, but King Zeus went with him and the first test was three balls at three weak spots making her group to smirk before she looks up snaps her fingers making many to move fast.

Her and her group moved fast and had three out each making many to be shocked as it was fully ten seconds apart of each other really and no one can do that really making her to see Yoarashi and then smirks as she had enough of him really.

Izumi threw something at him without anyone seeing it and he became a female making many to wonder if it's part of someone's Quirk really making many to be confused as King Blazing Frost and Queen Creative smirks like Izumi was as this means fun for them.

(AN: cup size is a 48GG and it's lifted plus firmed really)

'Fun. Now how to break her?' King Blazing Frost thinks as he knows Queen Creative is going to be so doing a lot of girl stuff with her to help her get use to her new body as this is not going to be a good thing she was doesn't know what to do really.

Izumi leaves her to her fate at the hands of King Blazing Frost and Queen Creative as those two are going to have a lot of fun with her really. The second test was to save civilians all while fighting A-Rank villain plus his minions. Izumi had a hyena smirk on her face.

'I got the so-called villain very well, really.' She knows it's going to be both Gran Orca and his sidekicks as she has something no one else does really: small dose of blackmail as he's not afraid of his relationship with her sister, he's just not comfortable with people knowing it yet.

'Got him good.' Izumi thinks as she had fifty civilians saved fast and then she saw her new target as she's going to enjoy breaking him as it's not that hard to break him fast. Shindo Yu, Quirk: Vibrate. Oh she has a new lover to play with really.

She acts friendly to him before she strikes and got him good with the manipulation drug making him to do whatever she wants as she had it made to fully deal with her dear Amajiki-senpai and maybe have some hours playing with him. Now Shindo is trapped as he had shallowed it making it to effect him fast.

"Continue the exams, but when alone... Put a AMMLOVE Multi Speed Realistic Dìdlo Huge Large Big Long Size Flexible Vibrating Ma'ssa-ger into your anus and no touching yourself while fully thrusting onto it repeatedly

And no screaming or moaning. Do it silently." Izumi orders fastly once she saw the effects activate. She can tell the effects are there and she s going to be enjoying this really as no one is going to be fully taking her lovers away from her ever.

"Yes, my mistress." Shindo said as he obeys her and it didn't change if he passes or not as this is going to be fun.

'A new lover to break. Oh this is going to be good as I know he won't stop the effects as this is going to be perfect to break him as I can make him do anything make him beg for it as he won't be able to stop. Now for Amajiki-senpai.' Izumi thinks as she has Monoma to do as well, too.

She used the blackmail on Gran Orca without anyone knowing it making him to freeze and then she knocked him out with a scentless smell making him to be out could from it really as Izumi is good with what she does with a lot of chemistry lessons really as she's a mistress in it really.

'Oh my sister is so going to be enjoying this as they will tease him and then avoid the subject to give them a break.' Izumi knows how her sisters work, but the others? She hasn't met them yet, but she has a lot of floating islands for them all to move into really.

'Which I have a funny feeling they already did and is waiting for the right moment to see me.' Izumi thinks as she needs to ask her daddy about that one first. Everyone in class 1-A and 1-B has passed making her to know this is going to be a major thing for many people.

Toshinori can still be All Might as somehow has falling in love and is keeping it a secret really until he's comfortable revealing it really. Hisashi is helping him out as if he ever wants to retire, Neutral Island is the place for him and his future family really.

"Thanks." Toshinori said as he loves his girlfriend really and she loves him back since Hisashi did the background check for him and that she's fully into him for his heart only as she's a great manager as she has ten artists who have her working for them really.

'How did Yagi-san even met her?'

AN: Here's what she looks like.

And yes, I know it's Aphmau. It's how she looks fully really.