All Might Meets the Leader part 4

AN: Warning. R18+ for at the end of the chapter. You have been warned. Warning. 

Toshinori must of been very tired to miss about something this huge really as a group not being captured for doing villainous things and acts was not something that the HPSC would let go so easy as this means they are above the very normal S-Ranked for villains fully really.

"I must of been very tired to miss something this huge thing really. And does anyone know who they are really?"

"No one knows who they are since they don't show their faces to any outsiders and keeps masks on their faces. I heard Queen Sheeta got married to Overhaul and has four adoptive children. Overhaul's group was taken over by Queen Sheeta and now I can't get to him.

She's a dom and he's acting like a sub as she punishes him which has him staying obedient to her and caring towards the children really. Rumor has it that one of the four children is Overhaul's own foster daughter and that one of them is a run away.

The other two lost their father and now she has him as her solo Male Concubine who's name is Nine and she got him like Overhaul really, submissive and obedient to her while caring towards the children. I'm not sure how she does it, but it's bad. Real bad."

"I see... Does Nezu..."

"Oh, he knows and can't hack them at all cause of the coding used to keep their information safe. It's too strong for him to even hack into really."

"That's not a good thing then." He knows Nezu could hack into it, but it seems he can't meaning a very master coder is on their side really and no one knows who they are really. Unknowingly, the coder was pleased with herself as she can't be stopped.

"Nice one, my love." A male said to his lover as he hugs her happy to have her in his life making her to smile as she was wearing the royal clothing for his kingdom as they are soon to be wed and she is very happy as so many of her babies are being used for the islands.

Her parents were shocked she's going to be wed to her king soon and her babies are making more of a difference on the islands than ever before really. He truly deeply cares for and loves her inventions really. Her king never forces her to do something against her will.

'Shame she doesn't know he had been fully manipulated her and she just doesn't realizes it really. Trust is hard for us and the fact three did, even if I picked two out for them... I'm just happy they have someone to call their own.' Queen Sheeta thinks to herself.

"Let's end this meeting here and get some rest. In two weeks time is the entrance exams for U.A. King Blazing Frost and Queen Creative. I know you got a recommendation from that donkey hole and from Queen Carola, but it's up to you.

Do you want to go to U.A or do you want to stay?" As much as she do wish to bring them with her, they have a kingdom to look after and they just can't go off to school as online was fine since they stay at home really and managed to get the right to go to a normal school.

"We don't leave the group behind." King Blazing Frost said as he owes her for saving him and his nii-san really plus the rest of his family as well, too.

"You saved us. Please, let us come with you." Queen Creative said as she wouldn't be where she is fully without the group. She nods and allows it as they head home and she sees her little ones wanting a story as she never told this to All Might and she doesn't plan on to.

"What story do you want this time, my little ones?"

"The one about the Goliath airship, mama!"

"General Muoro orders Goliath to the fortress at Tedus, where the airship will be used to carry military troops up to Laputa. Muska is holding Sheeta captive in the fortress, and she uses the power of her Aetherium crystal necklace to awaken the Laputan robot recovered by the army.

When the robot goes on a rampage to locate and protect Sheeta, Goliath's largest cannons are the only weapons that can stop it. After Sheeta is rescued from the fortress, Muoro, Muska and the army fly to Laputa aboard Goliath.

Once they reach Laputa, Muska betrays his government and unleashes a horde of robots to cut away at the hull of Goliath until the airship explodes. Now it's just a airship for passengers to Neutral Island and brings supplies to the island as well, too."

"I'm glad it's being used for good and not evil anymore, mama!"

"Me, too. Now then. It's nap time as mama needs to go and check on both your papa and dad now."

"O.K!" Their governors came and took them to the nap room to nap as Izumi left to go down to the bedroom to see her Husband and Concubine really.

Izumi got to the door and looks at her husband and solo concubine as they are withering undear the sex toys she used on them as they were also blindfolded and wrist chained to the beds they were on as they were panting and groaning at the pleasure...

Izumi got to the door and looks at her husband and solo concubine as they are withering undear the sex toys she used on them as they were also blindfolded and wrist chained to the beds they were on as they were panting and groaning at the pleasures too much for the both of them.

"Well, well, well... You boys seem to be having a problem with a small leakage and need a hand with stopping it really to me." Her voice causes more pleasure as she got them both so submissive and obedient towards her that they can't live without her really and they both know it, too.

"Please, my mistress... Let me come and lick it off your foot..." Nine said as not only did Izumi heal him, but a Quirk Cancelling Collar is around his neck keeping his Quirk at by and allowing him a normal life really making her to be able to broke and mold him easily into who he is now.

"My Queen... Please let this useless husband of yours come and feel the unworthiness of being... Your very beloved husband by your words of cruelty..." Izumi knows what she wants with her very manipulations and she's going to get it one way or another.

"Come." That one magic word and Nine came onto her left foot and she lifts it up for him to lick off her foot while making Kai feel his unworthiness of being her very beloved husband by her very cruel words like he wanted to hear them really.

They had a collar around their hoods and it kept them both from coming as only she gives them the pleasure if she says only 'Come.' towards them both really. Izumi then tends to them and breaks them even more to stay the way they are really.

'Cruelty before giving kindness can break anyone really and I got them broken by doing just that really. I wonder if I could do the same really with the students of U.A really?' Izumi thinks as she knows her first victim is going to be.

'Kaachan... Bakugou Katsuki... Be ready. You're the first and don't even think you're going to survive it at all really cause you are not going to survive it fully really.'

AN: The code names and who they are truly:

Males: King Shadow = Tokoyami Fumikage, King Speedy Gonzales = Iida Tenya, King blazing Frost = Todoroki Shoto, King Solomon = Shinso Hitoshi, Advisor/King Cremation Frost = Todoroki Touya, Prince Poseidon = Izumi Kota and Prince Apollo = Katsuma Shimano.

Females: Queen Sheeta = Izumi Midoriya, Queen Ravity = Uraraka Ochaco, Queen Bloody Lizzie = Toga Himiko, Queen Aquarius = Asui Tsuyu, Queen Creative = Yaoyorozu Momo, Queen Speedy Glitchy = Hatsume Mei, Queen Carola = Takami Keigo, Princess Chrono = Eri and Princess Kurima = Mahoro Shinoma.