Queen Ravity's plan

AN: Warning. R18+ for both Jirou playing with herself and the very torturment that Mineta is going to be doing to her. You have been warned. Warning.

Queen Ravity's plan was in action and King Solomon was planning her out as he knows how to do this making Queen Ravity to like it. It's going to be like his Queen's, but different as he knows what to do and he'll be thanking him more really.

Jirou doesn't understand what's going on as she keeps thinking of Kaminari Denki a lot more than usual and keeps thinking that his smell is in her room and she keeps feeling wet in her underwear, she keeps feeling hot from the smell.

She even uses sex toys and she can't scream as it's always silence ones and she wasn't allowed to remove them from inside of her making her to be getting sensitive from this and the zapping to her bosom was getting to her even more.

Jirou can't stop any of this as it's too much for her and she needs to think of what's going on until she remembers hearing Shinso said he has the Brainwashing Quirk, but doesn't use it since he wants to be a Hero more than a villain like everyone else thinks he would become really.

'Could someone have copied Shinso's Quirk and is doing this to me and is pretending to be him?' Jirou doesn't understand before she thought she saw Denki in her room, whispering sweet things into her ears and touching her gently with small zaps making her to be too sensitive to this.

'No! Ah!' Over and over she keeps going until five P.M as supper is at six every night and she takes a shower as she was very weak and sensitive right now more than she should be as this is has been fully happing every single night really.

The new thing is breast pumps making her to remove the bottles and place tubes there as it reaches fifteen bottles per pump making her to gasp silently at the very new sensation as it was too much and she had to takes four pills that had made her bosom bigger. 

It made her squirt out milk and she can't stop making her to have tears coming down her face as she can't take this anymore making her to be weak before a sex toy that looks like a squirrel was fully placed over her clit and she was lost as she had it at the highest level making her to squirt more.

It's been like this for four hours and she just wants it to stop and she feels like she's going to be just losing herself and not remember who she is plus her dreams as well, too making her to hate that feeling really as she squirts again.

She was quick to replace the two and place a weird thing with three rotating things that fit inside of her and was rotating in her folds, her uterus and her bum making it to be too much as it rotates faster and faster making her to squirt even more inside of the bottle.

Jirou can't stop as she's getting stranger before it all stopped and she took a shower making her to secretly place the bottles of milk in the fridge before taking her shower as she can't keep this up before she did the same thing again, but this time with four hundred bottles.

Jirou wants this all to stop as she redid it at two A.M as if it was a routine making her to hate this as after supper, it was her sticking a flower sucking sex toy up with the vibrating part of it in her bum making her to have it at the highest level making her to faint.

She did wake up as the battery ran out on it and she took a shower before she saw it was five thirty A.M making her to hate this as she was once again pumping her bosom and she was thrusting herself up and down on a larger sex toy that looks like a tentacle.

She couldn't stop as the pump was at the highest level as she didn't know about it at all making her to silently cry and scream as she still can't make any noises like she was brainwashed to not make any kind of noise really while doing this to herself making her to hate it all.