All Might Meets the Leader part 2

It was making her to see if she can just manipulate him into revealing some information without him even knowing it as it would help her group out a lot more and she was relieved he didn't ask for her name as she's not going to be fully using it again.

'I'm a Laputaian and I'm going to stick to it that way really.' She thinks as she knows he doesn't know about her group and she can use that to her advantage really as she can get him to spill if she does it right as she's the one to teach how to manipulate to her group really.

'No one is ever going to hurt us ever again. How did Queen Carola even managed to handle Advisor Cremation Frost's advances and still agree to marry him really? Man. Well, she got herself a King and an alliance order with the Kingdom of the Blazing Winter really.'

"My Queen. Everything is set for landing once we are near the island." The captain said as may he be blind, she's the true captain and she gives the orders while he has them come true as he knows she's going to heal him from his blindness with her healing gas really.

"Good. Let's hope a storm doesn't bellow towards us, captain." She hates when that happens and has him deal with it by controlling the storm himself and then rewarding him for his hard work the next day as she knows how to keep them under her control really.

'Now to find more as a Queen can't have just a husband and a single male concubine really. Many is needed and I know how to get them really.' She is going to enjoy this as no one can't say they can't go back to school really.

"Full throttle, captain!"

"Aye, my Queen! You heard our Queen! Full throttle, you skully wags!"

"Aye aye, captain!" Now all she has to do is wait until they get to the island to start her plans now him as this is going to be one major big opportunity that she can't miss out on as this is going to make it huge for her group really and she can't wait to make it fully happen.

Toshinori Yagi enjoyed his time on the island and he was happy he had booked while on the airship as he was giving a suit for one with a free room delivery service during his stay. He hasn't checked his phone in over two months as he kept it off really.

He saw the girl again during that time and he wonders who she is making him to hear rumors about how all of the islands came to be making him to feel like the islands are connected to each other fully making him to wonder about the islands really.

"Ah! Nice to see you again!" She was always happy to help others as she had been showing him fully around when she has the time and he gives her tips for it making her to blush at it. He was even fully planning to tell her about him being All Might when...

"Oh bugger! Not them again! Those Pro-Heroes are soo going to be getting banned from the island if they all just keep this up!" One overhears this and he got in the way making them to knows him as All Might's manager making him to apologize to him fast.

"If I see you or any other Heroes doing this, I'm reporting it to HPSC and we don't want them to take yours or anyone else's licenses fully taking away now, do we?"

"No, sir. I'll report this and I will promise to behave on the island from now on." He left as Toshinori apologies to her for that as he'll need to fully explains in a private booth and why he took the long vacation thanks to a big fan of his.

"I wished I could have meet her to thank her in person really."

"So the manager and All Might that I wrote to was one and the same?" That got him as he looks to her who was more confused than shocked really. He explains why he did that and how he is in need of a successor for his legacy that he carries making her to think about it for ten minutes.

She agrees and he helps with her training which the Queen doesn't mind them using her very secret training portal that makes ten minutes be fully ten months max making Toshinori to ask for how much as he can't accept for free.

"I trust you and I love the little one like a sister really." She blushes as it's true really. Toshinori agrees and they entered as he explains how her body wasn't really the right type for it and how he also had to do training as well before receiving it himself.

Those ten minutes were hell, but they stayed an extra ten minutes to get her to activate it and to get it to twenty-five percent making him proud of her and he explains as much as he wished he could have a family of his own, he has far too many enemies and he doesn't want to endanger them.

"Maybe you can now. I got this gas that heals and it should help you out as it'll heal you and maybe your find a lover. The problem is I don't know how much it'll change your body cause of the damage you said you took nine years ago really."

"I don't mind. We do have a large hospital here. Maybe they can keep track and give a copy to our Recovery Girl. I plan to work there as a teacher. Since the very island is fully neutral, I could trust them with this secret really." She nods and brings him to the doctor she trusts.

"Hello and who is your friend?" A lot was explained and he will keep an eye out as he needs to go back in four days making the gas to not only heal, but also fully restore his very damage organs as well, too until he looks like he fully did a full six months before the injury had happened really.