Time Skips part 3

AN: Warning. R18+. You have been warned. Warning.

Tartarus: ten fifteen P.M, Feb tenth twenty fifth

Queen Sheeta sneaks into Tartarus and managed to steal a lot of the female prisoners and holds them until Valentine's Day as it's going to be major since Mt. Lady had somehow escaped and is now in hiding with Kamui Wood really.

'This should make him happy.' She got another prisoner and turned them into a female since their Quirk is the same as Mt. Lady's own Quirk making it to be perfect really. King Solomon has the plane and they got out of the area fast.

It was making many to know of the mass break out by Queen Sheeta of the females and one sole male. Now they don't know where they are as this break out was not a good thing making many to fear for their lives cause of this really.

Unknown Location, Japan: ten A.M, Feb fourteenth twenty fifty. Valentine's Day

It was Valentine's Day and Queen Sheeta gave Grape Nomu his Valentine's Day gifts making him to be happy as he enjoys them fully and many were scared as they just escaped him and then got arrest, but to Tartarus and now back with this thing.

Some are new and was lost while the sole male was now crushed as he is lost to the pleasure of that of a female making him to not be able to go back to normal. Many were broken and keeps getting the shoots to reenergize them making them to hate this really.

Queen Sheeta leaves him be as she had to make a new island for him which is small on top, but big on the bottom making him to have a lot more space and a lot more room for females as she plans to get Mt. Lady back plus get Kamui to be a female.

Jaku Coty, Japan: four P.M, March tenth twenty fifty

Mt. Lady and Kamui Wood were fighting Queen Sheeta as she uses throwing knives to have them both pinned and then Kamui saw he has a female before it was too late. They were knocked out and then woke up to Mt. Lady's loud screams and  saw a Nomu.

'No...' It was the same one that Mt. Lady talks about from her very nightmares and now she's back as he was now following in her foot steps as she was spread wide open had pearl shaped balls inserted inside of her making her to scream before they left her.

The sucking and pulling of her bosoms before the holding making her to glow blue with balls in her bosoms before they were sucked out of her ten times making her to be weak as she was now having them be sucked out of her bum multiplying times and it still fully hadn't stopped yet.

Now six hours later, she's being trusted into from her mouth, bosoms, uterus and bum while flashing blue and has her being upside down making Queen Sheeta to ignore them once she dumped them inside as she went back to her kingdom.

Deika City, Japan; ten o four A.M, May fifth twenty fifty

Queen Bloody Lizzie had stabbed a lot of heroes and stole their blood making her to be on the loose making them to be trying to fully capture her, but no luck thanks to her lover as she keeps saving her and sending her loose really.

Hosu, Hosu General Hospital: two P.M

Queen Narmis gave birth to a baby boy and can't wait to see him grow him to be big and strong as she can tail he's going to be just like his father making King Solomon to be happy as he had tears going down his face as the Ojirou family is there, happy he was born both healthy and safe.

Fukuoka, Japan: eleven thirty A.M, June twelve twenty fifty

King Explosion Murder had a blast with his birthday and needs to get everything ready for dear Queen Sheeta's own birthday party as all of her husbands are working on it with the children's help plus the whole group and family members really.

She had never celebrated it in over six years and that is not right making them to get it ready as she deserves to celebrate her birthday like everyone else does fully really making him to make this the very perfect one she had ever fully had really.

Laputa, eight A.M, July fifteen twenty fifty

Queen Sheeta wakes up and hears nothing making her to go to check it out and then she had bangs around her as she saw all of her friends and her whole family were there making her to be shocked as she saw what they did for her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IZUMI!" She smiles as tears came down her face as she doesn't even remember the last time she celebrated her birthday like this without just a simple cupcake and a single candle on it to make a wish on it fully really.

'Which was always me wishing for my daddy to come home.' Queen Sheeta thinks as she hugs King Explosion Murder for her gift as the whole party as from him to her making her to love it as she can't wait to celebrate it again really.

'This is the best day ever.'

Jaku City, Japan: ten P.M, Sept twelve twenty fifty

School was boring as ever as being second years is tiring as they have to work harder and still keep it a secret that they are the 'Royal Eight' really. Queen Speedy Glitchy managed to get them to graduate early and out of school thanks to Nezu really.

Many were shocked until the truth came out by HPSC making many to be shocked and Nezu stayed in the school pretending she never knew at all about it and comes up with plans to counter them, but failed as Queen Sheeta would fully know and defeat them with her own plans.

Toshinori was shocked as he fully knows he'll have to fight her now, but her father would kill him like he would Endeavor making both to agree to never fight her and stay away from her, but not the others as they won't have her father try and kill them really.

'Not suicidal thank you very much, sir. Nope.'