Sport Fest Festival part 5

Izumi knows how to win against King Shadow and will give him a change to win against her before she defeats him making him to like that as Bakugou was told about the other two male, her four adoptive children and her very own kingdom making him to accept really.

"He's simply accepting this cause he doesn't want to lose his new home really." King Solomon said as Queen Narmis is on his lap as he feeds her cut up fruit making Izumi to nod as Bakugou is resting his head on her lap to fully avoid Aizawa-sensei really. The groups hates that man really.

Izumi and King Shadow were up next making them to go down as they were ready to fight. She plans to use her original Quirk and she can pretend it came in for only Toshinori as she has a lot of extra energy thanks to the One For All Quirk really.

King Shadow knows Izumi is going to be giving him one change, but he needs to make this count. The fight starts and Izumi dodges and blocks each attack before her eyes glowed and she summoned a large light which made poor Dark Shadow go away and then she punches him out of the ring.

Izumi unsummons the light and she ups King Shadow up as the fight was twenty minutes long really. King Shadow did give it his all, but Izumi somehow was fully getting bored and ended the match making her to know why she was bored really.

'Endeavor was still looking for our King Blazing Frost? We need to get rid of him right now.' Izumi wasn't happy and she had Queen Creative to deal with it really. She knows she doesn't like her father-in-law very much as Queen Carola also doesn't like her father-in-law very much either really.

Both Queen Aquarius and King Solomon were up next making the group to worry as they hadn't spared together yet making them to be hard for them really. Both knows this and is also worrying as they never gone up against each other before really.

'We need to be careful.' Both think as they prepare themselves really. Izumi is the more worried one of the group as she can't watch this making her to close her eyes each time either one got hit as King Solomon wasn't going to be using his Quirk yet.

Both were fighting as if their lives were on the line trying to figure out their opponents and King Solomon won the match making both to shake hands as that wasn't so bad, but they did flinch when they saw Izumi really as that's not a good sign.

'We/They got her/me worried sick about us/them really.' The whole group thinks as Izumi managed to calm down enough to fight King Solomon and win making him to throw it after thirty minutes as he doesn't want to worry her fully anymore really.

Izumi has fully won the Sport Fest Festival of U.A making her to fake the smile as she's good at faking emotions when around people she doesn't trust or wants to hide her problems away from peering eyes really. The next day and she fully explains a bit about her original Quirk.

"I see... One For All would double it's power and strengthening it to make it more powerful. You would have to be careful with both."

"I understand, Yagi-san." Bakugou loved his new home and Izumi had a little fun to break him a bit more, but nothing like the other two. King Explosion Murder was a good code name for him really as no one knows how many has an explosion Quirk really.

Aizawa was being driving up the wall cause of this really and the group loves it. Now King Solomon needs to find enough courage to see his Queen's parents. His whole kingdom loves their new Queen and worships her like crazy really.

Queen Narmis plans to do so in two months time as she wants to prepare herself for the hatrous her parents would feel towards her making King Solomon to know that's not the case and he's fully furies with a group of man trying to claim her for themselves.

He murdered them and took her home as she explains about the guys and that her lover saved her before taking her to his place for the night making them to sigh of relief and accepted he has a pure hero heart really. King Solomon was shocked at that.

'They will soo hate me the very moment it comes out I'm a villain really.' He knows his queen would stay by his side, but she would be a Pro-Heroine who would be fully questioned about her actions a lot really and he can't stand for that to happen really.

Izumi will fully come up with a very plan for something like this really. He knows it as he explains a d she does have a plan, he fully pretends to be a Hero for her parents and not show his true self at all. He can do this no matter what the cost really.

"You're right, Queen Sheeta. I can do this." Izumi nods as Mitsuki got her text and was happy Bakugou loves his new home as he's fully changing, but it's slowing showing really making her to not mind the wait. Both Queen Carola and King Cremation Frost has found a child.

Light brown hair with two plaits and teal eyes. She wears a dark purple dress, two heart-shaped gold earrings and a red necklace. Her broomstick is brown and she flies with a black cat with radiant green eyes and a lantern. Her Quirk's literally called the Love Fortune-Telling Witch.

They took her in and is now fully raising her as her code name is Princess Lilian making Izumi happy for the little one since she's only five-years-old really and King Blazing Frost was happy to be an uncle really. Rei was happy to be a grandmother now really.

Izumi is wondering if she should adopt again, but she's good as she loves the children she has right now and she doesn't need to adopt anymore children as she can wait really as Bakugou needs time to get use to being in the sky as she has fully really.