Plans of Three Royals part 1

Izumi was quick to give Shindo more orders to keep the effects going as she can see him and how miserable he looks as Izumi wants him broken and molded to what she wants him to be really. King Explosion Murder was asleep right now and curled up on her lap.

Amajiki-senpai is going to be a problem with both of Togata and Hado-senpai protecting him really, so she's moving the plans up a bit making the two Queens' to smirk as they get to have a lot of fun with him as her three boys were behaving very well.

'They do deserve a treat.' Izumi thinks as Nezula can't stop her even if the three are her students. Hisashi was there to calm her down as many can't believe the life they had since the death of their parents/ran away from home really.

Izumi had Amajiki-senpai alone in an empty classroom during lunch time making her to place a small piece of human flesh in his mouth and his other side came out, but she was quicker and she had him pinned down to the floor good really.

"Well, well, well. What's this? A small side-effect caused by your Quirk makes you a cannibal if eaten human flesh? I see a new thing about senpai and I'm not even scared of it. I think it's cute with how you try to not harm fully anyone and causing self-harm to yourself actually to keep yourself under control." Amajiki flinches.

Both him and his cannibal side was shocked at her words as she's fully looking him in the eyes and she wasn't flinching away from them or calling him a monster or even trying to kill him for this really. His cannibal side sees an alpha, but the other side of him...

"Why... Why aren't you afraid of me? Why aren't you calling me a monster?! Why aren't you trying to kill me?!" Izuki sighs sadly as she has him looking her in the face.

"Cause I'm the real monster." Amajiki was shocked as he looks as doesn't see it until the eyes showed more than they should have.

"Wha?" Izumi has to be quick for the drugs to work really as she plans to kiss him to get it inside of him really.

"Let go of your self-control. Let yourself go and be free. I'll be in control. Let me be the one to fully control this side and you'll be free to do whatever you want. Be a hero. Be the hero you oh so fully wanted, Suneater. All of it is all yours, but all you have to do is give. Me. Control."

"I-I-I can't--Hmp!" Izumi kisses him fully on the lips making the two sides to be shocked as she lays on top of him and she can still keep him pinned proving she is much more stronger than he or his cannibal side making him to moaning unexpectedly really.

Izumi breaks the kiss and licks his left ear making him to gasp as she plays with his ear making him to wiggle a bit and try to push her off, but no luck making him to feel like he's weak and no one would save him. Hado wasn't at school for the day as Kai, Nine and King Explosion Murder were busy fully playing with her.

Togato was also busy as he got knocked out and two girls were giggling as they got to play with him really. Twice was shocked at Queen Bloody Lizzie's lover, but was happy to be of use since he wants friends and he has a lot more of them than he thinks really.

Izumi licks his neck and nibbles on it making him to pant as Izumi knows how to make him feel weak before tears came down his face making her to lick them away and nuzzle his head by his hair as she wants him to need her, not to be scared of her as he feels right now.

"Why... Why are you... Doing this?"

"Cause I want you to be mine. I want you to need me. I want you to want me. I want you to let me be in control. All you have to do is give me control." Amajiki can feel emotions he had never felt before and he knows she's speaking the want for some reason really.