War part 3

Izumi knows the war has to end at some point, but many of the very villains loved it making her to fully recapture them and then sent them all back to Tartarus as she's not dealing with them really. She won't as she needs to focus right now really.

She does take breaks and made sure to not do what she did as she doesn't want to worry her family again really. Many plans were made and she would sleep than stay up to make more as she needs the sleep. She hates worrying people really.

King Dragon was happy Izumi was finally taking naps and looking after herself properly as the very weight lost was over the years looking after her friends and now worrying about the war as no one is allowed to hurt civilians in war time with the Heroes really.

Many were pleased with that as Heroes just pull them into it really making many to love them more as orphanages were emptied and sent to King Zeus's Island making his parents: Pro-Hero Elecplant and an unnamed female electric-type Quirk user heroine to his island to keep them both close.

Izumi wasn't going to ask as they seem to accept a lot of things since King Zeus never lied to them fully about what he is now doing really

Izumi wasn't going to ask as they seem to accept a lot of things since King Zeus never lied to them fully about what he is now doing really. They were upset, but they took it in strides since he really wanted to protect his crush and now they are married really.

Izumi knows King Zeus is going to be having it hard really and King Dragon managed to calm them down as he accepts what his daughter is doing cause of what life through at her which it fully shouldn't had done making them to understand her.

"But not our son." Which he fully explains as it helps them to now understand that not every villain had a choice in life making him to explain about one and it was a true story making them to fully understand and apologies to their son for their attitude towards him.

Izumi knows that Inko would fully never change her ways and she doesn't want her back into her life as she hates her really. She has a proper family and every single picture that had Inko in it, she cuts her out and replaced with Queen Athena fully really.

It shocked her as Izumi is fully removing Inko from her life and replacing her with her making her to have tears going down her face as this means a lot to her and King Dragon can see what Izumi had done to Inko really. He approves of it fully really.

'Inko has done more damage than she should have. I'm not pleased and I know Izumi is going to be getting revenge if she see her as she's not going to hesitate to kill her own incubator really.' He fully knows this and fully knows Izumi wouldn't feel guilty for any of it really.

The whole 'Royal Eight' had just finished a meeting and Izumi tries to be there for her four children making the two to see a woman more than a teen cause of this really. Izumi's six husbands also tried to keep the children from feeling left out as it's war and they can't focus on them all the time.

They understand and went to grandfather Midoriya making him to spend time with them and keep them busy making Izumi sigh as she truly want to spend time with them, but she can't. Izumi hates this feeling really making her to feel like a bad parent to her four children really.

Everything is going smoothly as so much of her plans had helped them and she knows the Heroes are losing badly to them cause of this really. Izumi feel bad, but she shouldn't since life through her under the bus really and she didn't like it at all fully.

Many of them felt like that and they also didn't like it at all as they want their lives back even if they can't have a normal life really. Izumi cares and is doing this for her group and she's not going to be backing off no matter what the cost really.

She is needed and she's not going to ignore the call making her to be fully aware of the situation she is fully doing and she is not going to be able to undo it really. Izumi can't as she needs to go now no matter what really. Queen Athena hates what life did to her daughter  really.

She should be a normal happy girl, but she not and she hates this as life had ruined a perfectly normal child and turned her into a villain. She know understands what turns someone fully into a villain really. What truly turns them fully into a villain really.

King Dragon even hates it as this is not right for his little princess to be like this at all making him to hate Inko and those teachers for what they did as he knows King Explosion Murder got his karma really. Being fully married to his daughter really.

'Now this war just needs to end and then everything will be fully normal. Well... As normal as it can be since they are going to be fully ruling Japan really once the war ends. I don't know when they will happen really. I hope soon and for their sake really.

I hate seeing them like this as it's not right for them to be like this at all really.' King Dragon thinks to himself as he doesn't like that his princess is fully doing war with the Heroes as she always wanted to be a Hero and now she can't because of life really.

'I hate this.' Izumi can feel her hate what is happening to her and she knows she can't stop it making her to feel like she's a bad child, but life is not going to be letting them have a normal life anymore really.