Plans of Three Royal part 2

AN: Warning. R18+ for some of the mentioning of the actions in the chapters. You have been warned. Warning. P.S, Monoma is a little one and he doesn't realize it really unlike Izumi does fully.

Izumi kept talking to Monoma's mother and still nothing until there was both emotionally and mentally abused happening to him making Monoma to look fully ready to kill himself before he saw Izumi flying with her wings as she was close, but she not too close as she holds her arms out to him.

He felt the tears coming down his face and he jumps making her to catch him as he cries into her right shoulder and grips tightly to her which has her knowing something has to be done since Izuko told their daddy about this really.

"Monoma... Do you want to leave your family? Do you want someone who cares for you? You treats you like a human being?" Izumi knows Monoma might be the difficult one as his family broke him already and she is just molding him to her needs really.

Monoma just lost it and he fully screams and cries making Izumi to be seeing just red as Monoma was actually a little one mentally making her to treat him like a child and look after him as Nezu warns Vlad King and how bad it is as Izumi sent the text and had him staying with her and not at the dormitory.

Monoma did act childish and Hisashi was not happy with this as Izumi got him childish clothing in his size plus some night wears for children as he has a damaged bladder and two damaged kidneys making Izumi to be in charge of him form now on.

Monoma was already broken and she's tending to him really making King Explosion Murder to whine about sharing her attention with a little one making her to explain in a way he can understand how bad this is making him to accept as Izumi does love each lover she has.

Monoma was called King Little One and Amajiki was called King Chimera making them to not question it as Amajiki also has King Cannibal for his other side making him to not noticed as Izumi was there each time and tames him making him to feel like he owes her one really.

Queen Ravity and Queen Bloody Lizzie was having fun as they made Togato nervous as he can't move nor use his Quirk making them to have their fun as Twice made copies of Queen Bloody Lizzie who had some of Queen Ravity's blood making those many clones to have fun as long as they don't die really.

"Hence the collar which will keep them from being destroyed and it'll have the side effect to make them get pregnant faster making us to go to school really as I'm glad you're still going to school to get a education really."

"King Dragon ordered it and he managed to get it to be fully blamed onto my parents for my mindset really.~ Best day ever really!~" Queen Bloody Lizzie said as she was happy with him as many took her siblings away from them and she has their custody as they are in the castle both safe and sound really.

Togato can't escape as he wonders why they are doing this to him as he came inside of the clones so many times and he doesn't know how many raped him really. Hado was stuck even worse as no one can save her as she can't use her Quirk thanks to her collar.

Izumi always treats her boys if they behave making Kai and Nine to enjoy themselves as King Explosion Murder does her face while testing Queen Speedy Glitchy's new invention: boots that allows one to fly in the air.

Hado was forced to be used as a slut a lot and she was also milked at the same time making her to feel sore and wants everything to stop really. Izumi did make sure she never got pregnant really making her to see her boys having fun as Shindo is busy with himself.

Izumi never ignores one of her boys as King Little One is on her lap napping and King Chimera is getting petted while she plays with Shindo making her to smirk as she has six boys and she is fully just stopping there really as she likes the number she has.