Royal Eight's new neutral island ally

King Speedy Gonzales was very shocked that his nii-san is joining the neutral grounds like Queen Carola had and is calling himself King Speedy Gonzalo making him to be happy to have him in his life again. Izumi was happy to have him aboard as he had enough of his father really.

"Father was pushing it and I had enough of it all." King Speedy Gonzalo said as King Speedy Gonzales hugs him and introduced him to his wife who was happy to meet her nii-san which King Speedy Gonzalo knew his brother has really changed and he blames his father for this really.

Izumi made him his own island and got him as the king there hence the code name she had gave him really. He doesn't mind and he knows who he could have as his Queen making Izumi to help out a bit there really as she knows what would break her to have him mold her to his liking really.

(AN: The island is triple times as big as the one in the video really)

King Speedy Gonzalo loves it as this is the place he can call home that he had ever had as he was ready to handle the life of a king as a lot of homeless were going to be his civilians as no one is rejected as long as crimes aren't done on the islands really.

King Speedy Gonzalo has picked Midnight a.k.a Nemuri Kayama making King Speedy Gonzales to agree, but what would her code name be to keep people from fully figuring her out really which was simple, Queen Speedy Lust cause of her 'Quirk' fully.

"Perfect! Now then, let's get to work!" King Speedy Gonzales was happy to have his brother with him again as he deeply misses him and wants to know what he had missed since he 'ran away' from home really which he doesn't mind really.

Queen Carola doesn't mind him using her special training area making him to learn a lot more and got stronger making him to make sure to look after his body as he didn't realized that ten minutes inside equals ten months.

Ten minutes = ten months, twenty minutes = twenty months = one year and seven months, thirty minutes = thirty months = two years and five months. Forty minutes = three years three month three weeks and three days. Fifty min = fifty months = four years one months six weeks and seven days, sixty minutes (one hour) = sixty months = five years.

Seventy minutes (one hour and ten minutes) = seventy months = five years eight months three weeks and three days. Eighty minutes (one hour and twenty minutes) = eighty months = six years six months six weeks and seven days.

Ninety minutes (one hour and thirty minutes) = ninety months = seven years and five months. One hundred minutes (one hour and forty minutes) = one hundred months = eight years three months three weeks and three days.

One hundred and ten minutes (one hour and fifty minutes) = one hundred months = nine years one month six weeks and seven days. One hundred and twenty minutes (two hours) = one hundred and twenty months = ten years. One hundred and thirty minutes (two hours and ten minutes) = one hundred and thirty months = ten years eight months three weeks and three days.

One hundred and forty minutes (two hours and twenty minutes) = one hundred and forty months = eleven years six months six weeks and seven days. One hundred and fifty minutes (two hours and fifty minutes) = one hundred and fifty months = twelve years and five months.

One hundred and sixty (three hours) = one hundred and sixty months = thirteen years three months three weeks and three days. One hundred and seventy minutes (three hours and ten minutes) = one hundred and seventy months = fourteen years one months six weeks and seven days.

One hundred and eighty minutes (three hours and twenty minutes) = one hundred and eighty months = fifteen years. One hundred and ninety minutes (three hours and thirty minutes) = one hundred and ninety months = fifteen years eight months three weeks and three days.

Two hundred minutes (three hours and forty minutes) = two hundred months = sixteen years six months six weeks and seven days. Two hundred and ten minutes (three hours and fifty min) = two hundred and ten months = seventeen years and five months.

Two hundred and twenty minutes (four hours) = two hundred and twenty months = eighteen years three months three weeks and three days. Two hundred and thirty min (four hours and ten minutes) = two hundred and thirty months = nineteen years one months six weeks and seven days.

"So four hours and ten minutes inside equals nineteen years, one month, six weeks and seven days max?! How did she?!" King Speedy Gonzalo was so very shocked as he's been training for that long really! Holy shit! He doesn't fully want to do that again really.

"I've been inside for only twenty minutes." Izumi explains and he will help with this threat as that isn't a good thing at all really. Izumi thanks him as more help means they can kick his ass much faster which makes sense really to them.

Izumi loves how training is super fast and they fully don't give any changes to them really as this is training only making many of them to agree and love it really. King Speedy Gonzalo got to work as Izumi made Midnight have a lot of nightmares.

And it's not the normal ones. It's the scary ones like her death and how it's going to happen all by talking to her in her sleep which works as Midnight goes to King Speedy Gonzalo a lot cause of it and he promises to never let it happen to her.

Izumi was getting to her too well as it seems the last one was too much for her and she was broken beyond what Izumi usually does as Izumi pretended to be fully King Speedy Gonzalo making her to be unable to wake up cause of the stronger sleeping pill she pops unknowingly.

"NO! TENSEI! DON'T LEAVE ME!" She shouts as she wakes up and she pants making her to sweat a lot and she had noticed the very time was four thirty A.M as she can't take it anymore as he's been there for her a lot cause she keeps bumping into him and talking about it off duty.

"Tensei... Please, don't leave me... Please... I need you... I love you."

"I won't leave you." She saw him at the end of her bed and jumps him in a hug.

"You can do whatever you want to me! You can fuck me to death! You can get me pregnant as many and much times as you want! You can even beat me all you want! Just please, please don't leave me! Don't abandoned me! Don't toss me to the side!"

"I won't. I promise, my lust queen." King Speedy Gonzalo has gotten his queen and is not going to be letting her go whatsoever as he loves how it feels to have full control over someone as it seems all Pro-Heroes have a insane side to them since ninety percent is all themselves and the rest of it, the ten percent...

'Is just the way we act. The way our insane selves act. Heh heh!' Midnight was fully broken and King Speedy Gonzalo got her to move in with him to have her stay by his side to make her think it's to keep him near her which works.

Midnight accepted her little 'nickname' very easily and loves the new clothing as she's caring towards the civilians cause of how broken she is and Izumi did a too good of a job, but King Speedy Gonzalo can mold her to fit him perfectly.

AN: Code name update:

King Speedy Gonzalo = Iida Tensei and Queen Speedy Lust = Kayama Nemuri. This chapter takes place during the two weeks off that Nezu gave the students really. He wants them to all calm down after what they went through really.