New Members: King Zeus and Queen Echo

King Speedy Gonzales was very upset and for a good reason. His brother, King Speedy Gonzalo had almost got killed by Stain, The Hero Killer and almost lost the ability to walk. If it wasn't for the advanced hospital on Neutral Island by Queen Carola, he would be gone really.

Kaminari was still be Jirou's side and had her sitting on his lap as Minoru was place in hospital and the drugs were still in his system making Aizawa to be shocked as someone made the Trigger drug stronger and no long side effects at all really from it.

King Solomon did tell Kaminari that the 'League of Villains' had it and got it from someone else which Queen Speedy Glitchy did do to make his story true as the one Minoru had was meant for both Quirks and lust really plus a large chance of impregnating Jirou really.

Kaminari was pissed and he only is acting as traitor to U.A to have them leave his crush alone, but now he doesn't trust them. Queen Speedy Glitchy sold some to them two weeks before the plan went into action making it to look like they did do it really.

Kaminari looks to King Explosion Murder and he had politely asked if he can talk to his 'Queen of the Sky' for only ten minutes max making Izumi to feel like Kaminari did it to keep Bakugou calm and not panic about fully just where she is really. That's smart really.

Izumi and Kaminari were on the roof and Kaminari looks to Izumi with a serious look making her to look confused to why he has that very look unless it has something to do with both King Solomon and Queen Ravity's plan that has fully something to do with Jirou really.

"Yes, Kaminari-kun?"

"Are you Queen Sheeta and please don't lie to me." Izumi went very serious fast as it does contact to King Solomon and Queen Ravity's plan.

"How long have you known?"

"Shinso said the 'Royal Eight' can help me get revenge. I figured it out from there after looking at the some evidence to see if I was right from the start of class. So, are you Queen Sheeta?"

"You want to join?" Now she fully knows why King Solomon wanted to help. A follow villain was fully among them all.

"Yes. I only agreed to be a traitor for 'League of Villains' cause they agreed to leave Jirou, my crush alone. They betrayed my trust and did what they did to both Jirou and Minoru. I still hate him, but the 'League of Villains'... I want to kill them more."

"We run our own kingdoms and looks after the civilians. Think you can handle that responsibility with Jirou as your Queen?"

"I'm willing to do anything to get revenge. Even if it means to be King to a Kingdom really. I'm willing to do as you ask, Queen Sheeta, my leader." That shocked her greatly, but she accepts his chose as he phones the ring leader told them he quits.

"What?!"

"My crush got raped by a follow classmate that had Trigger inside of them and rumors has it you got some."

"Yeah, two weeks ago. How long ago was this rape scene really?"

"Four days ago. They were missing for a whole week since it started on Monday and me plus two other schoolmates had found them in a empty classroom in the school. You betrayed my trust. I quit. Good bye." Kaminari hangs up on them.

"From now on, you, Kaminari Denki, shall be forever known in our group as King Zeus with Jirou Kyouka as Queen Echo." Izumi said as Queen Sheeta and now she needs another island for King Zeus and his Queen Echo plus a castle really for them to live in.

Stain was a very simple: just shot him dead. King Speedy Gonzales will do it fully with King Speedy Gonzalo being there to witness it as both King Zeus and Queen Echo needs the time to calm from fully what happened to poor Queen Echo really.

(AN: O.K. Let me explain. First: two of four videos, their islands are fused together to make a big island. Second: the fourth one video has the temple of Kaminari as everyone is treating them like gods really.

Third: the first video is Kaminari's castle with bedrooms for future children. Fourth: the third video is a secret base to store extra food to ship to the two Neutral Islands for money to keep the island fully going really.

Fifth: I know that Zeus had fully married his big sister, Hera. Jirou is more sound and music plus Apollo is also music and chosen already, so no female version of Apollo like 'Apollonia' or any other female name really.

Sixth: the third video is fully around the island making it a farmer's house with docks to load the food up on to sell to the two neutral islands for money while the Neutral Islands sell it to the main island for money with only half of the food staying on the island. That's all)

Izumi went a bit crazy and gave him a bit of a Ancient Greek style place making him to not mind as Queen Echo loves it. Because of what she went through, she's fully official broken and needs her King really which King Zeus never likes really.

She shouldn't be like this ever, but there's nothing he can do about it. Queen Speedy Glitchy has a new baby and it changes the genesis of babies into someone else allow them to be the father and no one else which could work for King Zeus and Queen Echo really.

The 'Royal Eight' has two new members since King Zeus and his Queen, Queen Echo has now joined the group and he had never stopped his very training really. He spent four hours and ten minutes inside making him to have more control over his Quirk and have a very deadly aim to boot with it really.

Izumi knows that Queen Echo is pregnant and can't train, but she can use musical instruments for attacks really making her to love it and she was slowly going back to full normal making her to then realize what's going on really. She saw her King and knew why.

He explains everything, not even bothering to hide it making him to be willing to let her go if she fully wants him to, but she stole his first ever kiss making him to hugs her as he truly loves her more than anything in the world really.

He moved her parents to the very Island and had them living in a large woodland mansion allowing there to be a lot of instruments in the house really and a good record album deal for Mr. Jirou making him to be happy really. They can come and visit them on the very weekend really.

He isn't going to make his Queen not spend time with her parents as he cares for her really. Izumi let's it be as long as they don't know about the villain part as she fully knows that Queen Echo is a villain that hides too well making Jirou to be Sound Echo, the Sound Villain.

'She hid it cause of school and she didn't want to worry her parents really.' Izumi doesn't mind as she'll get a record album when she is older as this is not something she had expected really at all from those two really. Now the Class Councilors has two more.

'This is going to be fun really.'

AN: Code name update:

King Zeus: Kaminari Denki and Queen Echo: Jirou Kyouka.