War Ends

Two years later...

Japan has changed a lot over the two years as the 'Royal Eight' has won the war and had to fix a lot of damage as they now own parts of Japan really. Japan was split apart and each 'Royal Eight' has a part of  Japan to rule over and own really just like they planned to do.

King Zeus and Queen Echo took one part of Japan shared between them making them to also have control over the whole musical industry. King Shadow and Queen Aquarius took one part of Japan and didn't take control over anything else.

King Blazing Frost and Queen Creative took one part of Japan and has control over the fashion industry with 'Can't Stop Twinkling' working for them now and his family is free now. The family has happy as they are free and can live their lives freely now.

King Solomon and Queen Narmis took one part of Japan as the very Concubine of King Solomon was busy still nursing the heir and was fully helping Queen Athena breast feed one of her triplet children really as she got pregnant again really.

Queen Ravity and Queen Bloody Lizzie took one part of Japan making them to be happy with just that as they have a lot of kids to raise and they are pleased to have fifteen females and twenty males to raise really.

King Speedy Gonzales and Queen Speedy Glitchy took one part of Japan and took over the whole vehicle and mechanical industry making her babies to used a lot more and keep an eye on the very many civilians of Japan.

Queen Sheeta and her six kings all share a part of Japan as that's seven parts of Japan as the two Neutral Royal Families of King Speedy Gonzalo, Queen Speedy Lust, King Cremation Frost and Queen Carola never wanted a part of Japan as they are happy with what they got fully really.

All Might lost to Queen Sheeta in a fair fight and has now officially retired and is living on one of the Neutral Islands to look after his family as Endeavor was killed by a rouge villain who wasn't part of the war. His family buried him and may some hate him, he was still their father really.

HPSC was taken out six months ago and a new system was placed in as both the Meta Liberation Army and fully everyone else got to have a legal license to use their Quirks for fully doing some self-defense and some other legal stuff as long as it's not fully for hurting others really.

Queen Sheeta had everything set with her having Queen Athena (Nezula) in charge of a new HPSC with her daddy helping her out as any Quirk can make a Hero as long as they train in it to make it much stronger. There was even training grounds for legal training of Quirks.

All small Hero schools were fully removed and she gave a reason as those schools are the reason Stain went vigilant before going villain making those schools to stop and be official normal schools from now on really. She even had the Doctor to publish his findings on the internet and as books.

He had fully enough proof to now make everybody to listen to his warning making many to fear for their lives really. Princess Chrono healed King Cremation Frost even more plus the healing gas making Queen Sheeta to noticed his body is now handling both sides of his Quirk better really.

Queen Sheeta's healing gas can reverse the damage, but she won't be doing it for free and figured out how much making many to know it's for their own good as to not misuse the healing gas for fully anything bad really. Only the very neutral hospitals can use it really.

Present Mic was still trying to find Aizawa when he noticed her as a woman and saw King Solomon making him to be outrage before he was turned into a female and broken by King Zeus and Queen Echo together really making her life to be miserable.

Many Japan civilians would riot and retaliate against them, but they would be punished before showing back up again as they were placed in the dungeon for a sorting amount of time before being released again shocking them all.

Queen Sheeta is now pregnant and can't wait to see her son as King Void got her pregnant first as she relaxes under the sun as her very whole family surrounds her and many knows she'll make a great mother no matter right really.

King Freyre would be next and then King Explosion Murder, then King Little One before King Chimera and then finally King Earthquake making it to be very fair and the Bakugou family had moved onto Laputa vastly quickly.

It was making them to be near and away from the very Main Island really as they were getting fully attacked making Queen Sheeta to hate that as they are safe up here really. Many tried to still attack them, but dungeons or lost of Quirk really for previous Heroes.

Queen Sheeta hates stupidity and idiots really as their very old U.A classmates and Class 1-B survived and left them be really making them to live on either Neutral Islands and did not even try to fight them really. Fully knowing they would lose really.

King Dragon has been teaching Queen Sheeta how to use her dragon magic and how to fully transform between the two forms before she got pregnant really. She knows to be careful and she fully wasn't going to lose her baby boy.

Queen Athena was happy that Queen Sheeta was going to be a mother herself as she can't wait to be a grandmother really as she'll spoil them rotten which Queen Sheeta knows she'll do it really and not even try to stop her ever really.

All of her siblings who have found someone as gotten their families start and the many new in-laws were nervous as shit really fully making King Dragon to help them out while Mrs. Jirou helps the female ones out.

'Not my problem.'