Summer Camp part 3

AN: Warning. R18+ for both Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll. You have been warned. Warning.

Izumi now needs a lot of energy to send him to the Amazons and to let them know about him being a Sperm Donor for them to have more females really. Izumi made sure of it and she won't tell the Amazons that they will be fully much pregnant with eight babies each really.

Izumi knows he's going to be busy as she looks to both Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll as she knows it's going to take a lot out of her to bring them there to get this done making her to enjoy this as she can't wait to see how they handle this as they won't have anyone to save them really.

Pixie-Bob woke up and saw something as she was tangled up in a plant and it was a living breathing one as it entered her since she's was already naked making her to be trapped as she noticed her bosoms were much bigger as two plant-like things sucked on them.

She can feel the sucking and then something entered her to hate this really before something covered her face and released something making her to fall asleep. She woke up a couple of hours later and saw she was pregnant and then gave birth.

She saw it covered her face again all while entering her making her to be stuck cause she has nothing to use to defend herself with as she was knocked out again. This will be happening over an dover to poor Pixie-Bob as she won't be able to escape the plant.

Izumi saw how close to death she was and taps the plant as she gave it another woman to impregnant with it's babies which has a large bosom and won't die on it making it to agree to the switch as it let Pixie-Bob go for the woman who has endless supplies of milk.

Pixie-Bob woke up in her bedroom and thought it was all just a dream as she still has her clothing on and saw nothing missing or saw anything to would prove of it being real making Izumi to smirk as King Solomon had made her think it's a dream really.

"Now how is Ragdoll doing? Shall we?"

"Yes. Let's, Queen Sheeta." Ragdoll woke up before she saw she was naked and giant bees with cocks for their stringers had pinned her good to the ground with some weird green stuff before she noticed her bosom was bigger and two of the bees were sucking onto her.

Ragdoll even saw one going near her entrance and entered her as she can't stop them as more and more enters after each one was finished making her to look very pregnant and then she gave birth to their babies before they has fully repeated it all over again.

Ragdoll doesn't like it as she needs to break free, but they keep added more to keep her down as she can't get away from them making her to be passed out as they used her over and over again before Izumi shows up with a lot of girls for them making them to accept the deal.

Ragdoll woke up and she was relieved it was all just a dream as King Solomon made her think that it was a dream making Izumi to smirk as she got Tiger back and the Amazon Warriors were happy as they have a lot of babies and can raise them to be great warriors like themselves.

Izumi was happy about that as Tiger was back and he woke up to a strange dream before Izumi got him back to normal with only male gene sperm now as the female ones are all gone really, but Mandalay, Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll still can get pregnant with females really.

Izumi was pleased with herself as everything is set as she can't wait to see how the world is going to react to them all really as she can't wait and she knows they are not going to believe it at all really as they acted so differently to everyone really.

'No one is going to be able to fully defeat us as we have a lot of years of training and we can't lose to anyone, but each other as we trust us other only and have a lot of work to do cause of the world treatment towards us all and we ain't going to be backing off that easily really.

Now then... How do I fully break Amajiki-senpai and make him my lover/pet? I'm not going to be fully letting him go that easily as he will be mine really.' Izumi thinks as she will have him no matter what the cost as he knows he would be a perfect fit and nothing is going to be stopping her really.

Queen Ravity can't wait to take Togata-senpai with her wife and take him for themselves and they can get a lot of babies from them for their kingdom and fully treat Togato-senpai as a sperm bank no matter what really. Queen speedy Glitchy can even place something on him.

'It'll make him to keep coming back for more from us both really and then we can fully repeat the very whole thing if we get bored of him really. Nothing lost and we get a new partner really which I know for a fact that Queen Sheeta would allow for us really.' Queen Ravity thinks to herself.

Izumi saw that her King Explosion Murder had almost got captured by the 'League of Villains' making her to kick the guy and glares at him as she has a look that many can fear really and she warns him if they try to steal him fully again, they're all dead meat.

He nods and bolts making King Explosion Murder to hug her as he didn't know what to do which the man saw and knew he's broken and she broke him herself making the ring leader to be outrageous as that means he'll be useless to them without her being near him. 

"This is getting ridiculous really! How did she break him?! We need him and now he's broken?! Why?! Why him?!" King Cremation Frost and Queen Bloody Lizzie smirks as they remain away from them to keep from getting hurt by their 'boss' making no one to noticed their smirks at all really.