War part 2

Laputa, Queen Sheeta's Office: ten A.M, Dec twenty-first twenty fifty

Izumi was keeping herself busy to distract herself as Nezula had to go to the hospital for a emergency surgery to remove the quads from inside of her making Izumi to keep herself busy as she can't let this stop her as she focuses on new plans.

She even had King Earthquake up with her making him to be hers forever. Pro-Heroine: Turtle Neck a.k.a Nakagame Tatami was fully captured and placed with Grape Nomu. She was a goner anyway as she was trying to steal her lover from her really.

Izumi don't take that lightly really and throw her inside to pay for it as he saw her and smirks before turtles captured her and Izumi doesn't want to know really. She tries to avoid thinking about it all as she looks to the plans in front of her on her desk.

She fully needs to have ten places attacked to thin the forces and then take out the HPSC as fast as they can as King Cremation Frost bought Queen Carola's contract from them and kept her safe cause of it making her to be crying tears of happiness and joy really.

"Mistress Sheeta?" That voice was enough for her to look up and sees King Earthquake who saw the dark circles under her eyes and the multiplying attack plans on her desk making him to sigh and pick her up who didn't even fight him really.

That was enough to know she's trying to keep herself busy and not think of her four little siblings possibly dying in the hospital making him to get the other five and they cuddled in bed with her making her to not fight and accept since they are worried about her.

She didn't even noticed that King Shadow was there as he took the plans and showed it to everyone making them to see why she was in the office for so long and with a good reason. Izuki took over and made sure the ten plans went off without a hitch really.

Four hours later...

Izumi feels a bit better and noticed that all ten locations were fully attacked and no one on their side got hurt, but the Pro-Heroes did get hurt making her to sigh as she knew Izumi took over as she and Izula are trending on thin lines here really.

King Dragon and Queen Athena came home two minutes later and all four are healthy and have no problems breathing on their own making Izumi to relax more as she was worried for the five of them really. Nezla was upset about that as she can't believe she had her worried.

That's why she couldn't sleep and was overwhelming herself with plans. Her boys had every right to cuddle with her to get her to sleep really as she can't do that fully to herself again ever making Queen Athena to apologies to her for the scare really.

It was making Izumi to accept it as it was something she would never thought she would have happen to her or a family member really. Her daddy noticed the look and sighs mentally as he is not having her go through this again and she needs more sleep really.

'I think it's best I take over the planning for her really.' King Dragon thinks as he does that and has a lot of plans with their very opinions as he has his very six son-in-laws to tend to her as she needs rest more than ever making them to agree to it.

Laputa, Gardens: twelve P.M, April twentieth twenty fifty-one

King Little One would nap with her a lot and King Void keeps an eye on her health really as King Explosion Murder cooks for her and King Earthquake would fully massage her with his Quirk while King Freyre would keep it sunny for her really.

King Chimera would play fetch with her all while King Cannibal would attack people for her which was making her to be well rested as the dark circles were gone and she much better making her to feel spoiled by her boys really.

Izumi looks better as well as she had lost a lot of weight in her very worry making her to make a note to never do that again as she had everyone fully worried about her really. She then heard a dragon and was taking a nap when she heard it and followed it into her mind.

"Hello, young adult." Izumi looks up and she was surprised by her dragoness self really.

" Izumi looks up and she was surprised by her dragoness self really

(AN: it's a fusing of all three combined together, but the first one is more out really . Not sure how to explain it really)

"You're my..."

"Correct. I'm your dragoness self. You have quiet the mates you have picked. Very strong really. I wanted only strong and you found them even if you broke them cause of how your life turned out really. I can't blame you for it." Izumi wasn't scare as she came closer to her dragoness self.

"What now? Going to test me to see if I'm worthy? I killed a kid cause he was dying. I don't fully deserve to be a dragoness as I know for a fact that females don't kill children really." She felt the snot nuzzling her face as her dragoness self disagrees with her.

"You did it to save him. He asked you to kill him. I would done the same if I was human and you were me really." Izumi nods and sleeps with her dragoness self as she woke up unknowingly passing the test much faster than her siblings had ever done.

King Dragon was shocked at his youngest daughter's form as this is a mighty dragon form really. He never though the pass three Time Dragons would fused together to make her dragon form really as she looks very powerful and she would mean business if you piss her off.

'I'm not going to wake her up. Nope.' He even saw his very many, many grandchildren sleeping with her as she guards them from harm all while sleeping making him to stay away and leave them be as she needs time to adjust to her new form and he's not going to be there when she wakes up really.